Page 1 - Reviews - Protocol for Life Balance, B Complex Neuro Factors, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

When i received the product i did not take it immediately cause I am still taking other product of B vitamins but was encouraged cause of the wide benefit it gave to the body especially that I am having cervical nerve compression since 2 months. Hopefully it will help.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Very thankful for the restock notification! Purchased two bottles. The discount promotions and low minimum for free shipping are always good incentives to stock up. Great product recommended to me by my Natropath for low energy. Been taking for 8 months now. I take with a few other supplements and they work well together.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Just started taking it. It is easy to swallow. I will most likely buy it again.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

It's one of the best quality products of Vitamin B that's available here.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Quick shipping high quality product

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

received in good condition on time

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I like that it has coQ

Posted on Oct 30, 2019

Protocol for Life B Complex Neuro Factors has really helped me clear up my skin. I had been getting large sore pimples on and off for a few years and now I only very, very rarely get them. I take it regularly and up my intake when I feel my skin needs it. I’ve also seen visible difference in speed of hair growth and nail growth. Everyone’s body is different, but this has really worked for me and for that reason I’d recommend taking it for hair, skin or nail.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

delivered fast..tnx

4a876945-698d-40d0-9934-dc5019fd377d
Ebtehal
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

real results are seen with it