Page 1 - Reviews - Physicians Formula, RefreshMint, Cucumber & Bamboo Eye De-Puffer, 0.45 oz (12.8 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like that it doesn't have a scent. I don't like scents specially around the eye area. It was a bit hard to find an unscented product but it was worth it. It refreshes well, I like the cool sensation when you but it on. I need to try more because I just recently received it but so far is good! well for people sensitive to smells! you can use every day!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This product really helped my mother in law to get rid of puffy eyes. She loved the sensation on her skin and said the smell was great too

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

Bought it thinking that it can be a nice substitute for eye patches, as I not always have time to use them though my bags and dark circles are legendary. Can't say I was too impressed with the result: the undereye area looks maybe slightly better, but the refreshment is definitely there (but I store the stick in the fridge so maybe that's the reason). +: easy and quick to use, refreshes, helps to wake up in the morning -: doesn't depuff much, may leave a weird sticky film on skin Overall this feels like a nice cute comfortable product, but I bearly reach for it. Can recommend using if the undereye bags are not that big or as a refreshing ritual.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Scented is light and pleasant! Package came quickly and good condition. Relaxing experience.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Super cooling feel this product is really easy to use. Only issue is trying to stop my son from using it!

Posted on May 5, 2021

I was just curious about this product so I ordered. I love it, it cools the area for a long time and cucumber helps to combat premature aging. Soothes irritation and provides a base for hydration. It's a good choice to buy it.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The package is cute, I think to use this in the morning, seems like a good quality

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

The mint does cool the puffiness down .

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

I can't say this completely eliminates under-eye puffiness but it does seem to help a bit. It glides on easily and is very refreshing, especially if you keep it in the refrigerator during hot weather.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020

Nice serum to add a rosy color to your skin. I like how it illuminates sculls. Easy to use, not oily. I apply it over my foundation only on certain areas to highlight those.