Page 1 - Reviews - PB2 Foods, The Original PB2, Powdered Almond Butter, 6.5 oz (184 g) - iHerb
MY
Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is my first powdered PB. I mixed up some to my desired consistency and tried it. Super good! I then added my vegan chocolate protein powder, still good. Today I had it with an apple and peanut butter, and it was great on my stomach and even better knowing I'm not wasting a bunch of calories. I am buying a second one to keep in my office for quick snacks. Great purchase.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
2036

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I’m so happy to discover this brand/concept! I’ve always loved almond butter but the amount of calories did put me off until I discovered PB2 when I initially bought the peanut butter and chocolate powder which I instantly fell in love with and this one did not disappoint! Such a great taste and value!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It’s a kind of product that can be addictive. It tastes so good and you also think it’s less harmful than a regular almond butter and it’s super easy to overeat. Even a small amount (1 teaspoon) has a strong flavor and gives a nice nutty note. Texture is not amazing because it’s quite liquid and runny however it’s a powder so that’s obvious it can’t be a 1-2-1 butter replacement

Posted on May 8, 2022

this is my favorite flavor of pb2 tastes so good and the calories and macros are great too, highly recommend it!!! the shipping was also very fast:))

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I use it in shake, smoothies and many other recipes as part of my diet. It has about 14 servings which is great for the price so I use it very frequently. It has a great subtle taste and has minimal number of ingredients. Love it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love to keep powdered nut butters on hand. First time for trying Powdered Almond Butter and I love it too! I use it in oatmeal and smoothies

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Almond butter taste abit salty but was alright. Maybe it is supposed to taste like that. There are chunk of nut also when I mixed in water

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I enjoyed both the almond and peanut butter powders. You must know though that the taste is lighter so do keep that in mind when using it for baking etc. I buy this regularly.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Goes really well with jam. Also with oatmeal. I think I do prefer it to the peanut butter one cause it has no bitterness into it.