MY

Posted on Nov 28, 2021
Good

Bought this because it doesn't contain fillers, but the dosage is a little low for me. I need to take a few more caps to get the perk. Overall it's a good product.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I don't take this myself but got it for a family member as a natural substitute to HRP hormone replacement therapy. It seems to be quite effective for reducing symptoms of menopause and maintaining balanced hormonal levels during a woman's "second spring". Paradise herbs is a great company that I have come to trust in a sea of cheaply and crudely manufactured herbal supplements that fill the shelves nowadays. You can usually be rest assured that they take the proper precautions with each herb they manufacture to bring it to you as a safe and effective supplement.

I took 2 pills twice a day for a month and i felt a change in my energy and and my breast has gotten noticeably bigger... I will continue to use!!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Best ingredient and top Maca quality extract. Keeps me energized and full of vitality. I recommend to take it regularly

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love Paradise Herbs products. This Maca seem to work well. Price is usually very good on all Paradise Herbs products.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

the best i use it before

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

very beneficial to the body

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Recommended for ladies with womb issues

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My energy increased! Very good quality product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Strong, of high potency supplement)