Page 1 - Reviews - Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% Whey, Strawberries & Cream, 4.99 lb (2.26 kg) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I really like strawberry’s so I got this. I usually drink 1 scoop after working out, and sometimes when I don’t eat well I take 1 or 2 scoop during the day. I bought the small size one so I can have more then 1 with different ingredients and taste.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like the quality of ingredient of Gold Standard whey protein. The taste is good and easy to take. I drink it after workout and also when I get hungry between the meals. This easy I can benefit to get nutritions and do not feel guilty of having sweet treat is great!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Like it a lot. It tastes great, package has the right size and has helps after a workout.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Tastes very good and dilutes very well on milk or water.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

My favorite brand of Whey Protein and love this flavor (strawberries & cream)!

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Wonderful quality product. the best protein on the market. quickly absorbed, dissolves well and tastes good. excellent composition that includes a set of amino acids.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I wasn't expecting a lot from the strawberry 🍓 taste, but it's actually great. I recommend having it in a banana shake.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

good quality good ingredient good size for all age daily use, potency good package

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

You can taste the cream in it ; but i brefer the delicious strawberry

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

This is my favorite 😍 flavor very satisfied with whey protein it’s taste very good i drink it with milk and bananas very tasty. Highly recommended.