Page 1 - Reviews - Okay Pure Naturals, African Black Bar Soap, Original, 5.5 oz (156 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I use this product mostly for my body about 3-4 times a week. I like to cut it into little squares and store them away from the shower, I feel it lasts longer that way. When I want to use it I will take a piece and put it in a dish with some water and let it soften into a paste before my shower! Hope this helps anyone :) I use it to fade acne spots on my back ;)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is my 3rd time buying this Black african Soap! The original scent, quality and composition of this soap is real authentic! Im using this for my body and face,it gives me a benefit of having a less acne to my face. And it is perfect fo sensitive skin!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is real black soap. Contrary to some popular notions and marketing strategies, I can assure you as a West African that "black" soap is not usually black in color. Black soap is generally drying so ensure to moisturize well. Other than that, this is one of the most authentic black soaps I have purchased.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I would've shopped more if not for the 2kg soap restrictions of our customs here in our country. this is a staple. my husband and I have been using raw African black soaps for our hair face and body. it worked for us. eczema and acne gone along with a diet without dairy. make sure to moisturize immediately after use. as in everything including soaps, it all depends in what works for you though. this is worth a try!❤️

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The soap is good and the scent is ok, it doesn't dry my skin which is good, It's a huge size and it will last a long time, the lather is very gentle. It's a bit too soft for my liking but it's not a bad product at all. The ingredient lis is amazing though.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I got this product at the beginning of 2021 and still have it now. It works wonders on my blackheads and makes my skin sooo smooth!! I will say it’s very drying but i already knew that when i bought it so i have no complaints about it considering i already have dry skin. if you also have super dry skin like me i would recommend only using this 2-3 times a week and using a heavy moisturizer after (i use shea butter). it’s never made me break out and my skin always looks so clear and bright after i use it. I hope it goes well for your skin type too!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I definitely notice a difference in my skin! This helped some of my blemishes go away and my skin feels smooth after each use (for reference I have combo skin). I also don’t think it’s drying like african black soaps usually tend to do. I’ll continue using this, and I definitely recommend!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like it! It smells clean like that fresh and natural scent of pure soap. I used a bit to make a DIY hair wash with some added oils. I might not add so many oils in the next batch but my scalp loves it! There is no leftover residue and it foams nicely. Its not drying and it gives a gentle cleanse. Good for sensitive skin. A very nice product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Amazing quality!!! Amazing benefits, it’s gentle with light scent. I use the soap while showering in the morning on my whole body and leave me feeling amazing. It’s good on sensitive skin and doesn’t leave my skin dry. It’s an average packaging and cut the soap into small sizes to have the bar last longer.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been searching for a good soap for HS. Found out that African Black Soap can be helpful. After maybe 3 bars of these, no irritation or bad flares so far. I will continue using this. I cut it in half and keep the unused half in the fridge. I also avoid keeping it in the shower as it can become too soft.