MY

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
The best and very strong one from Lipo-6 Nutrex series

Thank you very much for the best product and fast delivery. I think this is the best one from Lipo-6 ( I tried before "black ultra concentrate" and "black intense concentrate"). Some people said they get 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the noon. For me it was very strong so I was getting "Lipo-6 hardcore" only one pill per day and t was enough. I think it is depending from the body so If you did not try any of lipo-6 before better to try black ultra concentrate firstly because hardcore can be very strong for you.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This has to be the best appetite suppressant I have used, it quite strong for only 2 tablets daily and has no associate taste. I definately recommend this however my relative also tried it and it made her stomach upset and felt nauseous. So it depends on the individual but for me, It has become a regular item and iHerb sells it at such a good deal, I couldn't pass!!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Dosage take 1 only in the first couple of weeks then take 2 daily. Don't take more than twoooo I's a premium quality product and really helps with the diet.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Dosage, quality and size is just right. I have not really seen any changes but i’ve only used it for 2 weeks. I will update again

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

these really make you a bit jittery when you first take them. ensure you drink lots of water. they make a huge difference but make sure your close to a bathroom.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

super effect,can feel the burning n ripping my fat.awesome

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This lipo 6 hardcore works really well. Good for long term burning fat.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great Taste and high energy. I really like it. I would recommend buying it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

good quality good ingredient good size for all age daily use, potency good package