MY

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have previously purchased due to a veterinarian recommendation for my dog. An adult German Shepherd dog with joint and pelvic problems. The dog really liked the taste, it is obvious that the oil was good with him and he lives happily and healthily until the age of 18. Now I buy my Russian Terrier dog, to maintain the joints due to being a very large and elderly dog. She loves the taste and looks in excellent condition. In the last order I received a bottle with a different label than I usually get. I have not opened yet. Hope it is the same oil. If so it is recommended for people and dogs alike.

f719a0e9-5014-4d13-aa81-7aabc6a2f413
d3a86adb-ac32-42bf-9ce9-6faabfcbac02
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I bought this after doing research online about facial oils and their effects. A lot of people with acne prone skin tended to like this so I decided to give it a shot and I loved it! I have combination skin that can feel dehydrated especially in the winter. I also battle with pore congestion. I find that this oil is light enough for me to use without leaving too much of a heavy slick layer on my face. 3-4 drops is enough. It is also great for facial and body massage since it penetrates the skin more than other oils I have tried. It's getting colder so I am going to try mixing it with a moisturizer and see how I like it and based off of what everyone else has been saying I'll try cooking with it as well. Great quality considering the amount you get for the price :)

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This hemp seed oil is great for the double-cleansing method (skincare). It is a good size, feels good on the skin, and this package in particular is very easy to use (the glass jar one is quite messy to pour out). I use it to remove my sunscreen and it works great. Overall I'm very happy with this product.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Anyway, hemp seed oil is a good oil for the body. Dd you know that if you've got any kind of liver issues, olive oil is not really recommended? This is my case. Hemp keeps the liver happy not to mention it really delivers the omegas -- and in the right proportions. Very well priced, too. I'm really happy with this purchase

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I used this oil for massage and hair masks. The quality is excellent. I was planning on adding it to salads too. I should because it has lots of benefits, improves skin, promotes heart health and strengthens the nervous system. It contains three polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, and gamma-linolenic acid. Its ratio of omega-6 (linoleic acid) to omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid) fatty acids is 3:1. Hence, its good for your heart. Good for the inside and outside.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this product! Use it daily as a dietary supplement. High quality ingredients. Have purchased this brand for several years. Hemp is the best. Organic. Glass bottle. I mix this with juice every morning. Many health benefits. Checkout the iHerb Blog for more info. Highly recommend this product and brand. Will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This product is an excellent product. It works! Ive been a nurse for many years. I have given to many hard working men who now also use this product. From sore muscles to arthritis- they all tell me it works! I use it for sore muscles. Will continue to use for many years to come. Thank you.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great size, great taste, the only thing is the bottle opening is not with an automatic stop which sometimes can cause over spilled of the oil, I use it for my daily morning cleansing - Fresh lemon squeezed + Fresh grinned ginger and T.Spoon of organic hemp oil - when the oil runs without any stop it can be wasteful and not tasty.