MY

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

My doctor recommended this vitamin as a supplement to improve my health, immunity, quality of life, mood, and well-being. I've been taking it for a couple of months and I have noticed several improvements. It has helped me build muscle & recover faster from workouts which is huge for me.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

For ulcer suffering, it is not recommended and careful in use. But Quite Effective in Reducing High Cholesterol,And based on a fat diet or avoid oily food Good Quality Suitable for all ages Package is quite safe and good delivery Quite Fishy Taste Love Your Heart Ingredient Not Bad Fish Inflammation Hair Benefit Omega Overall Very Good

2581b2e4-24a0-469d-81b1-d45a433e63be
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This Super Omega provides a different balance of oils than other products and has more EPA - if that is what you are looking for, go for it! Also, has no after taste, soft gels are big but easy to swallow with food. The NOW company is well known and makes reputable quality products.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have less access to good quality fishes after i moved here copare to my hometown. I knew i have to have good quality fish oil to suppliment the lack of eating fishes. I tried local retail stores including Costco but so far this item is the best. I feel my brain is more functional.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I am a pharmacist, and this medicine has an excellent active ingredient composition as it is extracted from anchovies and sardines and is free of mercury because it is a toxic substance because it is partially distilled and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend it to diabetics and cholesterol patients, pregnant women from the seventh month, and breastfeeding honestly. It was selected based on the concentration of the active ingredient, the appropriate price, quality and packaging. It arrived a short time after his students, and the quantity is sufficient for a long time. I recommend taking one pill a day after lunch, but the drawback is that it is not always available and its high price. I highly recommend it. Please click like if you like my review and I ask God to benefit from it

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Well I am sure most are familiar with the benefits of Omega 3. It should be our daily supplement since most of the diet are lacking that and yet high in Omega 6 which is inflammatory. I bought this because it's value for money. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Benefits Lower blood pressure. Reduce triglycerides. Slow the development of plaque in the arteries. Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm. Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke. Lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease. So is one of the most important supplements. Keep in mind that is expires sooner than many others. Do not buy bulk. Keep in the refrigerator if it is hot. Check from time to time to be sure it is not rancid. If you like this review remember to 👍. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I tried this vitamin and not only is it a natural, organic supplement that provides high-quality ingredients, but I felt results in my health, mood, and energy almost immediately. I'm adding this to my daily routine!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Omega 3 antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.