MY

Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Good product at a great price!

I purchased this beta alanine powder to save on the ridiculous amount of money that I was spending on pre-workouts. I have recently completed a lot more research on training and nutrition for muscle hypertrophy work (building muscle mass) and I am now convinced that beta-alanine, creatine, and protein powder are the only three supplements that should be seriously considered for maximizing bodybuilding results while saving money.

541bbf33-a4c6-4411-a639-358e12e71fc9
Posted on May 11, 2022

I've been taking Beta-Alanine for years now and I really feel the difference in my training and race performances. The benefits are that my muscles simply don't tire as fast and it allows me to do more volume and have more energy. Whether I'm at the gym lifting weights or training on my bike as a competitive cyclist, the quality of NOW Beta-Alanine makes a difference. As a dietary supplement, I take a teaspoon of Beta-Alanine daily, dissolved in water which I sip on during the day. You'll notice the effects right away but more so after days and weeks of regular ingestion.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The product is great, it gives me a great pump and I can reach those last reps in each exercise and the fatigue is postponed. Although like creatine, it is not something you take and the next day you see a difference, you need to take it regularly and with time you will see how amazing beta alanine is, just like creatine, same thing. I take 5 grams a day and it is enough.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Beta-alanine benefit enhances performance by increasing training energy capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue. It also has antioxidant, immune-enhancing and anti-aging properties. You can get beta-alanine from diet that contain carnosine or through supplements. The recommended dose is 2–5 grams daily ingredient quality over top taste easy to exept

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The quality of the ingredient is very good and you can see that it is really pure. I usually use this product half an hour before training, added to my pre-workout and the results are immediate. Even though I suffer from peripheral nerve problems, I hardly feel muscle fatigue during training and recovery after exercise has improved a lot.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Beta-Alanine is a quinessential ingredient in most preworkouts and it provides great pumps as well as the often observed and documented 'tingling' sensation granted by all mainstream preworkouts. One of the most value-for-price powders on the site which made this an easy choice for purchase. Additional tip: make your own preworkout by combining Beta-Alanine powder with creatine + a caffeine pill and you no longer have to purchase mainstream preworkouts. You can also tinker with the doses as per your preference.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Love Beta Alanine, it helps with endurance and power. This is very good quality, a teaspoon is enough to feel the tingling - I use it in combination with my pre-workout and for me the tingling is like the ring bell: “Let’s start lifting weights!” Price is right, recommended!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The product is very good ,excellent quality, good package from iherb , it have a super effect ,it good for people who do a deficit diet , after all i see improvements

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is a fine quality product that will improve stamina during hard training.The effect is about on the same level as creatine.Has no real taste at all,and mixes easily in water.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits