MY

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

this product satisfies me, for me the capsule size is quite easy to swallow, not too big. i take it for its hormone keeping benefits and soy is great for that. it really helps for the skin too I think the composition is safe,based on plants can be consumed for vegetarians,for the dose it says 1-3 times a day, but I drink it enough 2 times a day in the morning and at night before going to bed.I am satisfied with the quality of this brand. So please try, I hope my review helps 😉

0508150f-2dbb-4bc8-8239-a25270bdd152
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Soy isoflavones....COULD....help in man hairloss. If you are a man, you could be take advantage of Daidzeine and Genistein, two molecules that allows to the human body to create the EQUOL, a substance that fight the male DHT, which causes hairs thinning. You can take it with soy milk, but be carefull, it must be STRICTLY NO OGM!!!. Dosage, take 3 pills per day.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My wife, in her 40s, suffered from hair loss, especially at the top of head,for a few years. She lives a healthy lifestyle, yet the symptom worsened. She suspected it was due to decrease of estrogen and started taking this supplement last October. Now her hair fall reduced and hair volume increased. She is happy with the result.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is the second bottle that I order here on the page, I must say that Iherb is a very reliable store, the products always arrive on time and well packaged, very good service, about the product I can say that it is good, the isoflavones we women need improve menopause they say that soy isoflavone is bad, but I see that they do not make many products for women who are going through this hard stage of menopause, I use this product for the phytoestrogens it contains but it does not help me with hot flashes, but yes other things like hair loss is great if you have hair loss try this because it will stop

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this product for my wife and she gave positive feedback about it. It's good for the female hormones and skin. The pills are easy to swallow and leave no after taste. For anyone looking for a soy isoflavones product this is a good pick since Now products are known for their quality and low prices. I recommend!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I am not sure if this is the most common purpose of this supplement on iHerb, seems it's mostly used for hot flashes. But for me, I decided to try it because of some YouTubers' recommendations - to boost the growth of my breasts. I have been a rather flat chested girl all my life and it affects my confidence.. (although I think it's fashionable on other girls... anyway let's discuss more about body issues later) Back to this soy isoflavones, I think the enhances my breast size a little bit (a noticeable effect I would say)! Though I take it along with collagen powder and do chest workouts, which I think they help firm my breasts, I think I am going to repurchase this because I've noticed a bit of growth in my breast size and firmness. The size of the pill is normal, not too big. You only need to take 1 pill every day. Please don't overdo it (just follow the dietary instructions) and ask for professional advice if in doubt. Give this one a try if you are looking to enhance your breast size and firmness! :)

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I really like to buy from iHerb because the price is good, the delivery is very fast. I choose Landmark Global for free shipping et and I'm very satisfied. My doctor me recomende it, I am 40 age. I just started using it, but I feel better. As for other things, I need time to know

02275c2c-6b03-4060-b7ab-88a2a2901aea
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Dont know if it’s me or the tablets but I was close to one year of not having my period(48years old in menopause) but after I started I have had 4 periods back to back at my old cycle!!????

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

You can smell the soy bean taste . It can improve my sleeping a lot. I am 55 years old woman, it improve me when I just use two days with CQ10. I take 3pcs per day.