MY
Based on 1,057 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,057 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

These are my favorite almonds. I usually buy Whole Foods almonds, and these are one step ahead in terms of taste and quality. They are flavorful with just the right amount of salt. They also seem to have a little better shelf life than other brands of almonds I have purchased. (Also could be due to varying expiration dates.)

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It is a very healthy taste! Surprisingly, this one is also quite tasty as it is salted a little bit. Price-wise, not bad. Quite reasonable I guess. Will purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is probably my best beer buddy- Tastes good and fresh, and plus it's salted and roasted so for me, it's much better than raw almonds that taste kind of bland.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Used to get another brand on iHerb but saw this one which is slightly cheaper. They're good but slightly harder (not crunchier) than the other brand. Guess will get this for cooking and the other brand for snacking

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I like this roasted version because it is crunchy. Unlike those I had before, this brand tastes fresher and sweeter. I'll buy again soon.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
5,328

Pretty product . Great site. Good quality and good products. I recommend to buy.

A bit pricey compared to other brands but overall good quality.

0f5985c6-8deb-42b3-8bce-261538d7c66f
czarina07
Posted on May 10, 2021

I love almonds and the soonest I saw it, I didn't hesitate to buy it. The plus here is that it is almost half a kilo for a cheaper price! The Almonds here (current country) are quite expensive especially when it's roasted. I eat this for snacking. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021
1,918

Excellent quality almonds, fresh, crunchy, lightly salted. Great to eat for snacks between meals. Or add to salads or fish. It was delicious. I highly recommend it. If my comment helped you, please click yes.

f5059a17-8328-438e-8a35-da94ba8552b9