MY

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I got this because I had never had white chia seeds before. I can tell you that this tastes the same as the dark chia seeds. Very good quality. When I use chia seeds, I like to grind them in a seed grinder/coffee grinder, but they can be used whole just fine. The recipe I made for these is to grind them up, then put them in juice. Let them soak for a bit, then drink. Delicious!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A small bottle of only 118.5 ml is made entirely of dark, thick glass to protect the contents from UV rays. A colorful sticker is glued around, where warm colors predominate. In general, all ChildLife products have the same, sunny design, which I generally like very much. On the front side, the name of the product and brand is highlighted in bold, as well as a note that the vitamins are delicious, which is important for children's vitamins. Also, the image of an orange speaks specifically about the taste of this product. On the reverse side, you can find a detailed description of the product, a table and dosage for a particular age of the child.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I’ve been lucky so far and always get very good quality seeds (without any dirt and bitterness). I have them every morning for breakfast (I’m also on keto) – add a little hot boiled water to 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, after a 3-4 of minutes (that’s more than enough time) add some berries and curd or Greek yogurt. That’s it, simple, delicious and nutritious.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good quality large package of white chia seeds that is pretty economical compared to other brands. I've never had white chia seeds before, only the black variety previously. I use chia seeds to make chia seed pudding ( mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg, plant based milk, and vanilla, as well as sometimes protein powder), as well as in protein energy bites and in baking.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love the NOW brand in all sorts of products they sell and this quinoa is no exception! The white doesn't add the pops of color to your dish, but the nutty taste and texture is the same. Nutrient dense and easy to cook. So versatile for use in any dish. A favorite of ours!!!