Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Raw, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have used sprouted grains for many years. I believe people have found out about the benefits of sprouted grains because suddenly they have been difficult to find. Happily, I found this sprouted brown rice on this site. The rice is delicious and I will recommend it to friends and family.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I prefer to consume sprouted or long-soaked grains, as they are more gentle on my digestive system and my blood sugar. This product make cooking rice easy for me - I only wash it and cook it directly, no need to think ahead and soak the rice overnight. I wish more sprouted grains/ grain flours would be available at iHerb. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. (I am only sharing my own experience, this is not to be taken as medical advice)

Posted on May 5, 2022

My family is an asian family who eat rice almost every other day, but we learnt to eat healthier grains. We have been eating brown rice for decades but only recently realised there's sprouted brown rice. It's now one of our favourite mix in our daily meals

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This one is a big help when my parents were critical and need an extreme diet. We are Asian and we need rice, this product helps my parents transitioning from white rice to red rice and additionally this product is sprouted. Which make it a lot healthier!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I made this rice for the first time today - the instructions call for more water than typical rice and that is OK for me. I used my rice cooker. I always gently rinse my rice before cooking and this rice was already very clean. (nice). I tried a dry kernel or two (I always try a new rice this way to see how dry it is) this rice is very tender even before cooking so I can't wait. I can already tell this is an excellent quality product. ..... OK - Rice is done and it is AWESOME! Really tender rice - delicate flavor. Dunno if my hot water soak prior to starting the rice cooker was needed (it was not in the instructions just I know my rice cooker)- and YES DO use the amount of water as per instructions it ALL soaked up- I liked how it turned out so will prepare it again this way. Just a little butter and salt and this is INCREDIBLE! Only one ingredient - sprouted Rice... and oh JOY is it GOOD!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Sprouting rice increases the nutrients and is healthier all around. I was glad to see this offered on iHerb. The price was not bad and you get a fair amount. I often buy NOW food products. I have found their quality to be excellent.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My family prefers brown rice , so this product is a great fit for us! Sprouted brown rice has even more nutritional benefits than regular brown rice. Comes in a convenient pouch, cooks up easily & tastes great! i highly reccommend!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Packaging has ziplock, size is small for my family’s consumption so I have to buy multiple packages. Great chewy texture and sprouted grains are healthier for us. I use it together with white jasmine rice, cooks at similar time.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Easy to cook and use. Rice has a beautiful taste and easier to digest because its sprouted. High quality ingredients and the package size is great because you only need to boil a small quantity.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Excellent quality raw brown rice. Needs to be soaked for a while before cooking but it's tasty and chewy. Great healthier alternative to regular white rice.