Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Clove, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The quality seems fine, with an authentic aroma. It's strong! A naturopath practitioner recommended it for oil pulling. Use one tiny drop with a bit of coconut oil. I find it too strong on its own, so I add a drop of peppermint oil. It's only been about a month, but I think my gums are in better shape from the oil pulling. I don't know what else you would use the clove oil for, as it has a very strong aroma, not unpleasant, but not for general vaporizing IMHO.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

favourite essential oil scent! it smells warm and you feel soothe and cozy... i tend to use it at night or when im a little stressed. i used to use physical cloves but now im switching to the oil instead and will attempt to use it a a natural way of getting rid of ants (they seem to appear during the change of seasons...). the packaging is pretty easy to open so no hassle. (if this review has been helpful, please give it a thumbs up!)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I use this essential oil to put in a blend for a mouth wash. The package has a safety lid and is a great size. Quality is great as per NOW products. Benefits can be had as clove oil helps with oral bacteria and to help strengthen the gums. A natural clove oil.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I always choose organic essential oils . I use this one for stimulating the vagal nerve . I combine it with lemon or lemongrass in coconutoil and put it , before eating under the earlobs at the pump of the bone , it calms you down and the digestion is better ( rest and digest ) . The smell is very nice to start your dinner .

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Great product. I add this to my coconut oil when I do my oil pulling first thing in the morning. Clove is anti-bacterial so it helps removes bacteria on your mouth. Freshens breath. Love that it is organic too.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I strongly recommend this organic essential oil. The scent is very strong. It has a lot of benefits for one's health. It has so many uses, it is very versatile. I will purchase again, thank you!

Posted on May 5, 2022

These is my go to oil. I mix 3 drops with coconut oil for a great oil pulling mixture. I prefer clove over peppermint. Clove oil contains a chemical called eugenol, which acts as an anesthetic and antibacterial agent. Clove oil is anti-inflammatory and antifungal.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I can put a tiny drop of the NOW organic clove essential oil on my fingertip and apply it to the toothache, and within 10 minutes the pain and infection are totally gone! It really is like magic for me.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great product, though I’d prefer if now foods have more info about the recommended use (eg if it can be used in skin if diluted with carrier oil)

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I tend to buy high quality essential oils but this now organic essential oil serves its purpose. I make theives oil with it and put it around the house... smells so good.... great clove scent. I think this is a good product for blends for cleaning and disinfecting.