MY

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Best natural IODINE Best natural Iodine

I started using this product since the time I got diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. I take this after my first meal of the day. My hair fall have reduced and weight started losing. I'm on intermittent fasting as well. Hypothyroidism have freezer my body weight to the point even intermittent wasn't helping but this supplement came like a savior. I would definitely repurchase

8e7cad3f-ae9a-4fc7-8ca4-038262a8c7d1
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great product with good ingredients. The size of the bottle is quite big and will last for a long time. The size tablets are big but not hard to swallow. The quality is good. It is hard to get the needed dose of iodine every day that's why I think this supplement is a must-have. Iodine is very important for our body. Lack of iodine can be the reason for falling hair which became one widespread issue.

fb4598d7-aad9-4123-ada9-ade34775550b
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The quality of this brand is fantastic. The ingredients are pure, without other things in the composition. Kelp has a benefit for tireoide dysfunctions and iodine supplementation. for me Idk if it was coincidence but my acne got much better. The package came perfect and the size of the pill is a little big but it might be cut to easier swallow.

dad8f9bf-6382-4ab0-b945-eff468e8ae89
Posted on May 3, 2022

I order my first see kelp and just had one and I may I reorder another one if get well no test size is good easy to use , no bad test good quality ingredients as mention on the box and as I wanted when I started my search about kelp hope it will work for

f1eef488-b8e6-4e5c-a45c-bd97941cd88c
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This Kelp for Now Brand was very impressive. It's Organic and at a very good price! If you are low on Iodine and Kelp also offers many other key minerals and nutrients! This will truly boost your overall well being and energy after taking it for a few weeks!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I take a small amount of kelp every day to get my daily source of iodine. I know with iodine too much can be harmful and this product has a very small dosage that is the right amount to support thyroid health without overdoing it. I also like that it doesn't have extra fillers like rice flour.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am talking tablet a day for the last two monthes and have noticed many positive changes since then. In overal i feel myself cheerful and more endurance. I have been loosing hair lot and was thinking that its due to post covid syndrome. When I started kelp hair loss significantly decreased during last month and this month it has become within normal range. The kelp product is well packaged and tablet is easy to swallow, and now we urge our kids and they have no problems to swallow the tablet. We are a muslim family and its important for us that kelp from Now Foods has no ingredients restricted by our religion. I give 5 stars to that product.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I use a lot of Now products - I find the brand to be very safe and they use quality ingredients I feel. This is part of my kitty's raw diet supplements of minerals and vitamins. But I used Now Brand Kelp myself to detox prior to and after having all my amalgam fillings removed and replaced with white ones. It worked really well, together with some other items I purchased from I-Herb. My dentist was really strict - making me sign a document agreeing to a 3 month detox prior to the removal and then a 2 month refresher afterwards!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I cook at home for my pets. I make sure they have every nutrient, vitamin and amino acid their body needs. Kelp, is essential for pet health (please consult with a holistic vet for dosing). My senior dog gets a different amount than my younger dog. Same for my cats. I love NOW brand!