MY

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Can't recommend it enough!

At the beginning of 2021 I have ordered this product because I had a throat pain on and off for months, and was desperate to get rid off it. As I started using the Immune renew, a couple of days later my throat felt way better and soon after the pain went away completely. Ever since, it's been a staple item in my household, I order it regularly and recommend it to everyone who needs a boost of immunity, especially in these crazy times!

a08a1679-4748-4d22-be0c-345a3d9cfe27
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I've started on my first bottle and it's early days yet. Having said that, I'm taking it because mushroom has been traditionally used in China for a few thousand years as an antibacterial/antiviral. Indeed, it's been shown to have broad spectrum effect in this regard. Given the Covid pandemic which is proving very trying, I'm leaving few stones unturned to try to raise my natural immunity. My wife and I are taking it and I'm happy to say that there's been no side effect at all. I like the fact that it includes Astragalus extract, one of the most recommended antivirals not just in China but also increasingly in the West. My daily immune regimen consists of Vitamin C (1000mg), Zinc (30mg) Vitamin D 2000iu, Selenium (200mcg) and Now Foods Immune Renew (1 capsule). I'm 70 years old and I've been on this regimen (save Immune Renew for last 1 month) for about 2 years.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I don't take my purchases oh herbal supplements lightly, and spend a lot of time checking assorted features before I finalise my purchasing decision. I absolutely love how with this product you get access to SEVEN mushroom types in the one product. In my opinion this is a superior mushroom product for many reasons, some personal conditions included. The addition of astralagus indicates to me that Now Foods have really thought about the ingredients in this, and astralagus is a fascinating additional inclusion as it is purported to have many other benefits than just immune support and anti-inflammatory properties - good for diabetics, kidney function and anti-fatigue as well. I love that there are minimal unnecessary extra things in ingredient list.

Great product! I love that it has more than just one type of mushroom. Mushrooms are SO good for you and your immunity. It's also an excellent value. For what you get, the price is right! Even my acupuncturist was excited that I'm taking these. There's no weird smell or taste to these capsules either.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Well, so far, so good! I haven't gotten sick at all since taking these. I'm starting them again soon; when fall comes, since it's the 'cold and flu' season. I'll take them all autumn and winter long. I LOVE 'Now' brand; they have the best prices for what you get. Always excellent quantity and quality. I also love that this product has nothing in it but mushrooms. The capsules are an average size, so they're not too big. I have no issues taking them.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It's a high quality product and the evidence of it is on the fact that I haven't gotten sick since started using. I used to get sick constantly, usually sickness realted to my breathing system but since taking it I've been feeling healthier. It's a good supplement for your diet, the ingredients have mushrooms composition which gives you a different benefit than a regular supplement. I've seen much improvement in my health and I totally recommend it! Taken once a day after a meal

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I got this for my friend who was struggling with her daily stress in city life. the pills were slightly bigger than expected. But she got healthier and got rid of her sickness after taking these Immune renew supplements. You can't rely 100% on supplements but it does help to take. Overall, I like the quality and the clean ingredients. I would recommend to any age.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is my second bottle, loving it so far! I had to be extra careful with my health when the pandemic hit because I work with kids and I have a daughter too, I found this one and added it to my daily vitamins mix, haven’t gotten sick with anything since last year! :)

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I add this excellent supplement with quality ingredients to my immunity support regimen. I feel it helps me stay healthy especially at my age of 60, asthmatic, and working a part time 3rd Shift job! Trusted brand too!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Took these while I had Covid and they made a difference now I take when I start to feel sick and I haven’t had any issues