Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Head Relief Roll-On, 1/3 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love the scent this essential oil contains. The smell is strong at first but slowly wears off, which I wish could last longer. It is very soothing making me feel calm. Its very beneficial for me to have something on hand that helps me relief aggravated nerves that cause me to lose feeling on the left side of my face. It's also a nice little gift to give someone in a care package

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This roll-on is a Godsend. Really helps to relieve headache with just a bit of application. The blend is just nice - nothing too overpowering. Enjoy this product very much.

Posted on May 19, 2022

amazing product! relive headaches and calming, the scent is freshy and sweet, the lavender is a great addition that also helps me relax when I was growing up my neighbor made very similar roll-ons for headaches and I've been missing it for 20 years - not anymore :D

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love this stuff! The bottle is the perfect little size to keep in my purse. It smells so nice and is really relaxing. I haven't used it during severe headaches but it does seem to have some benefits.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Very useful roll on, package and size is convenient to cary in the purse if wanted. I used it while I was sick and I can say it relieved the headache symtoms. I like the scent.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love the smell and how easy it is to carry it with u, even when I don't have a headache I use it.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 28, 2021

The roll-on has a very calming minty scent which I really liked and used it several times before giving this review. When I had a very light headache, it seemed to work but when my headache was a bit more intense, it had no effect whatsoever. So other than enjoying it's wonderful scent, I have no use for it and will not purchase again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I love the gentle smell of mint, jasmine and other infused scent that comes with this product because it helps me get a better sleep. It's easy to apply but only light pressure must be applied to avoid leaking or too much of the product (you don't want oil to drip and run on your skin 😂). It doesn't last too long but most of the time I fall asleep before the smell disappear. I love it and it's very compact. I just have to keep it on a standing position in my small pouch so that it won't dispel unnecessarily. It's very effective and affordable 😉

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

It’s a pleasant and soothing go to during a migraine . The relief is psychological I guess , it does make me feel a bit better having applied this, but the migraine is still there. Smells really awesome . So yes if you’re looking for a some comfort but don’t expect a cure

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I love the Now brand essential oils, so I decided it couldn't hurt to try this, but tossed it after a few days. It's not nearly as effective as a few drops of lavender to add to your diffuser.