MY

4.7
Based on 2,808 Ratings
2,209
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Item arrived complete and in good condition. Delivery within 3 days! So far, product has no adverse effect. Hope it is indeed effective on my bromelain needs. Update after 1mo: Somehow, I noticed improvement on joint comfort. Taste is as usual as taking other supplements. Size of the capsule is also normal. Generally, I am satisfied with this product 👌

a8222657-17ac-4f27-aa53-de655db473b8
f5df53ad-459c-4a02-bc7c-d32c9aff7846
Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality product from great quality of ingredient. It has high dosage that gives benefit for my general health. This supplement comes in small size capsule that easy to swallow and good taste . After few consuming I see the difference in myself and till now I still consuming it for backup my nutrients intake.

ef6b799d-c143-4b68-88fb-0fdb772b9088
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very good Bromelain at 2400 gdu per cap. Helps digest meats/proteins faster and easier with little to no bloating. I take 1 capsule for a smaller meal like a salami sandwich or 2 caps for larger, proper protein meals. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme derived from pineapple stem and fruit. The tingling sensation you get on your tongue when consuming pineapple is due to bromelain. It is known for being used in meat tenderizing. The protein digesting properties are supposed to be systematic and could help with inflammatory conditions and cardiovascular/joint health, so if you're looking for these benefits take a few caps on an empty stomach. If you've found my review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I take a lot of supplements and so sometimes it’s hard to notice what works, but after taking this, I notice a gradual improvement in my joints, especially for an elbow tendinosis that I’ve been dealing with for a while. It’s also good for eye floaters! (I take a higher dosage than recommended, 5 capsules a day on empty stomach.)

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This Bromelain is the best value on the market. I have been using it for inflammation and psoriasis for years. It helps control both. I take 3 caps a day. I love that it's in veggie caps since I'm vegan. Great product. Great price. Great service from iHerb.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This product is of excellent quality and the capsules are easy to swallow. Some research has suggested that bromelain, which is extract of pineapple, may help to dissipate floaters in the eye. After taking it for two weeks, four capsules a day, I am beginning to notice some fading of a nasty floater I had in my right eye. It is too soon to say whether this is a temporary or lasting effect.

Who know pineapple stems could be so beneficial to ones health. This supplement has been a God send for so many reasons. I highly recommend this very effective supplement. Look it up and see what it can do for you. I have a lot of digestive issues and have been taking this supplement. My tummy is a lot more restful.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Best quality quality ingredients, good taste, big size to use, package is ok, good benefits in composition recipe, good for diet, many servings, can be used frequency, so its very good the taste, you will not regret, its very good to try and see for yourself how good this is

Posted on Sep 22, 2022