MY

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

PROS + One a week is enough + I like the bubblegum taste + Chewable (leads to higher absorption) + 3 forms of B12 so even if your body doesn't absorb a certain type well, this will do the trick + Cheap + A must for all vegans and everyone really (they say 40% of Americans is deficient regardless of diet) + Especially important during pregnancy CONS - I can imagine not everyone loves the taste of bubblegum

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am a big fan of this vitamin. It has significantly improved my health and well-being. I take one or two a day and have noticed an increase in my energy levels as well. I like that they are easy to swallow because they can be taken on the go or with water anytime and anywhere!

Many people lack B12 due to taking prescription drugs ... and poor diet. B12 is an important supplement that I take. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I had B12 deficit and since I take exactly this quality, form and concentration of the essential vitamin my energy and metabolism increased, so i found excellent potency of this package. The right intake for best effect is in combination with folic acid (folate) and vit B6 while the tablet of B12 needs to be chewed and kept under the tongue for few seconds , so the taste is also nice.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Vitamin B12 deficiency in seniors is very common and can cause several uncomfortable problems. Anemia resulting in fatigue or shortness of breath. Neuropathies causing nerves not to work properly (tingling, numbness, burning, poor balance, and trouble walking to name a few. Cognitive impairment: Damaged nerve cells in the brain (memory problems, irritability, and even dementia) Remember to stop taking any vitamins and supplements one week before blood tests to get the most accurate results. I you like it please press 👍 . Thank you! Thank you!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I can feel a big difference since adding these to my diet. If you are vegan or vegetarian these are a great price for B12 and it can really make a difference in your health and mental wellbeing. I took one star off because the flavor is not good to me lol but I can deal with it. If you grew up taking cherry flavored kids medicines this may remind you of that flavor mixed with Flinstones vitamins blegh.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

This works best for us in the fall and winter when we feel a bit sluggish. It takes a week or two to feel the results and I recommend getting 5000 mcg over 2000 mcg if you are B12 deficient.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Continues taking this supplement really improved my well-being, this B-12 has been my best friend for months now, it significantly increases my energy, and help me have a healthy nervous system!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

After learning about the B-12 elements I decided to change from the Adenysolecobalamin/Methyolcobalmin to this one with the plain Adenysolecobalamin and still have no seziures with my Functional Neurological Disorder.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Just tried it, the taste is not bad, I love that you need to hold it in your mouth, it’s the right way for B12