MY

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is my very first time to take complete Omega and it’s Omega 3-6-9. I never ever think about Omega 6 and 9 to be a supplement for my health. Now I understand it’s an important for daily living healthy. It taste like Omega3 that I have taken since the early year of 2020. I am so excited to see a results that added up more to a more beautiful skin, healthy shiny hair, good good good mood, flexible and stronger joints.Thank you iHerb for such a great business in supplement and beauty and all healthy lifestyle to all people near and far. And I always received the package right before time and secured delivery. IHERB, I am yours.

c00a4d97-09c7-4f9e-953a-44cdbced5b7c
c5cde187-bd25-4c7d-9899-4c6e41c08aed
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use it in smoothies and I like the taste. For omega oils you want to go with a quality brand like Nordic Naturals to avoid toxic contaminants. I have purchased many of their products for 10+ years and will continue to do so. Please THUMBS UP my review if you liked it!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I can’t swallow pills so this was prefect for me. My kids and I take it spoonful at a time. Tastes like oil but no nasty after taste which was a plus. We sometimes drink juice or something right after to mask the oily taste in our mouths but not always.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

excellent taste and freshness, I bought previouse products and the taste was okay. seems of high quality, and there is quality assurance from thr company and an influncer I follow and trust. The price is high but that what you expect with quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality ingredients and mild lemon taste - not fishy at all. To start with I dosed 3 teaspoons to clear out my acne prone skin, then reduce the dose to 1 teaspoon. I have noticed a difference.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great product forgot about it for a while but excellent for memory and last time I was on it my other tryglicerides was very healthy so my doc said

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Happy with this product. Fish oils often have a repulsive odour/taste… this product has a pleasant lemon flavour, without all the nasties! NOTE: Please be kind enough to give me a like 👍

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I recently started using this one instead of the Ultimate Omega which I was using before. The great thing about this blend is that it was a good balance of all the omegas and helps many different things in the body.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Take fish oil to reduce inflammation on body. I like this brand because it tested no mercury and fishy after taste. My children love it.