Page 1 - Reviews - New Chapter, Every Man's One Daily 55+ Multivitamin, 96 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I absolutely love all Multivitamins by New Chapter. I bought this one for my dad who is 60+. My dad loves it. I love how ingredients are included in it to cater for people for that age group especially having a prostate support blend. So far so good, my dad takes it on a daily basis and have not had any issue with its size. It's for everyone's info, a standard size tablet. I am currently waiting for black Friday, I will be ordering more for my dad and my father in law.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I've been always buying New Chapter vitamin for my family. This product for my father. It's been helping enhance his health and he likes this. But one thing he doesn't like is the size of one tablet is pretty big to him so he has to break it apart to make it powder before he takes.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This NEW CHAPTER +55 Multivitamin is EXCELLENT. Being a whole food product and not synthesized my body absorbs it better. Herbalist recommended this product decades ago, before I was 55+. Yes, I have been taking this product for over 20 years.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

After extensive research into multiple vitamin companies, comparing ingredients and researching quality standards, New Chapter quickly rose to the top. My husband says he notices a difference when he takes New Chapter 55+ Multivitamin daily.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Always use these off and on. Can tell a difference after I take a break from them. My nails are not as strong and grow very little for one thing.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

A purchase for my dad, who likes this "all-in-one” supplement (better to have one than many). New chapter is on the pricier side compared with other brands, but quality is good

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My husband doesn’t like taking pills of any kind, but he will take a multivitamin. I feel good knowing I’m giving him a good quality supplement .

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I have been purchasing this brand of multivitamin for my parents for continuous 5years. It’s the first time buying from iHerb and experience is very nice. The delivery was on right track and high efficiency. I’m really satisfied with the whole process and handling.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been using this product for 4 months, and noticed the reddish color of the tablets will fade away, what to ask; is it normal and safe to use? Thank you

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I've been buying this vitamin for my father. It is pretty good but the size of one capsule is too big to have. I wish it was smaller and more tablets in it.