Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Hydro Boost, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Fragrance Free, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I can't stress enough how much I love neutrogena products. I just love them and this little one here doesn't seem to be different. I have been using every day and for 2 weeks now and I think I can feel a bit of difference in my skin. It feels smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Best hydrating serum on the market so far, can't beat the price and quality of it. Been repurchase a few bottles now, didn't feel the need to explore other brands at all. I have oil skin on t zone and dry on the rest of my face. Every morning I wake feeling my skin is hydrated and smooth. Well done Neutrogena!

Sajaaaa
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very good ,contains a useful ingredient for hydration .i use it daily day and night as a hydration serum and immediately i put a face moisturiser to make sure that the hyaluronic acid hydrate my skin and the opposite

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Editing my initial review I wrote a month ago. I had previously mentioned this serum in comparison to others is not as firming, however, the pro is that it leaves my skin feeling more comfortable, supple and moisturised, and well prepped to layer the next skincare item. It's quite runny and takes a second to absorb.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

i bought the whole composition (day/night/serum) to use during the cold season. my main concern was really dry sensitive forehead, so it works quite effectively and gentle. this serum has a pretty wattery texture. i have almost no age markers on my face, so cant really tell about the benefits for wrinckles. no scents and the quality in skin bliss app was ok for me. the package was well wrapped, the size for me was enough. usage frequency - everyday for more than a month.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

If you're looking for hyaluronic acid serum for your skin to look plumped and hydrated this is for you. It has a light texture , not too thick and consistent , just enough to massage it all over your face. It comes in a cute blue bottle ,fancy 😉

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

i cant tell any significant changes with my skin. but it just okay with my acne prone and oliy skin. it will not break out my skin. my skin may have some little improvement, but i really didnt notice, will consider to try another brand

Posted on May 29, 2022

Best serum on the market so far, reasonable price and has great quality. The scent is calming, not irritating, and very gentle. Wish it could come in a bigger size as I always run out of it quickly.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love this product good quality I use everyday other day after vit c normal size no scent liquid texture gentle with sensitive skins you can use at any age is moisturizer well packaged

Posted on May 17, 2022

Amazing serum! so delicate. Really excited to use it especially in hot days. It almost has no scent and absorbs quite fast! I suppose it's a very good quality combined with a good price! Highly recommended!