Page 1 - Reviews - Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color Gel, 4N Natural Chestnut, 5.75 fl oz (170 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have tried several non-toxic brands and I am very happy with this product and color. It doesn’t have much of a scent which is a plus as I am sensitive to fragrance and chemicals. I also like the leave-in conditioner that comes with it. Also the box lasts me 2 uses since I only need to dye the crown area. You just need to combine half the amounts of each bottle.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've been using this for years now as a root cover up for my greys. It was nice to find an at-home ammonia free colour that is easy to use and not intensely scented. I have repurchased it so many times over the years and it's consistent. I don't use the plastic bottle applicator, instead I use a brush and bowl and my hair always feels healthy after use, and I get the grey coverage. I will also say that this 4n colour matches my base/natural hair colour very well. I've also used the 5n in the summer when my hair is lightened naturally by the sun and it was also great. Again, I only use this to cover greys/roots and I've never had colour banding in my hair even though I'm not pulling the colour through to the ends - which is also amazing. It's perfect for what I'm looking for.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

1. This hair colour covers grey better than the other brands but chemical scent is also a little more noticeable when use in larger amount. 2. The colour is quite dark blends in well if you have black or dark brown coloured hair. 3. The colour would usually last for 4-5 washes and starts to fade for me. 4. It does not make my hair drier or harder than before colouring 5. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my scalp or skin. 6. You can use half or the desired amount and save the rest for next time. 7. One bottle is enough for short hair, might need two for longer hair. Hope this helps. Thank you iherb for the fast delivery to Australia.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good choice.nice color for cousin. She became more beautiful. Everybody see her says something change to her. She looks younger because of her hair color.

123be100-0d82-4e06-91d0-22ed7edae6d6
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It was tested in HK by the Consumer Council and rated 5 stars. I use it to dye my hair every month, the color is natural and the product is easy to use without causing any allergy like itchiness.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Amazed by the items that are in this hair color kit. Shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner. My friends noticed how shiny and soft my hair looks. Happy with Naturtint. Hope iHerb continue this brand or I might shop else where that has it

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I am very happy that I don't have to go to a hair salon to have my hair dyed any more. And this product is so natural and I feel that, has no odor and my hair became very soft and shiny.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I do self coloring and I truly enjoying this brand because of natural ingredients and good coverage of grey hair. Using it already several years

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This non chemical hair dye lasts 3 weeks between re-applying. No nasties, good natural colours.My hair is 100% white at 71, but this covers all. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I use this hair color near 10 years. I love this product because they have a lot of color variations. one con is stay only less than 3 weeks.