Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Immune Zinc, Berry, 60 Lozenges - iHerb
MY

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

These have a very good berry flavor and are quite fun to take. I don't take them daily but rather when I start getting a sore throat. The 5.5 mg of Zinc is a great extra help for my immune system. I must admit I didn't expect this great taste and scent from a supplement this cheap, but it's the truth. 🫐 This is obviously a quality supplement with good ingredients and I'll look further into the brand and its products.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great zinc lozenges for immune support. I would say, these help when you have sore throat, help fasten the healing process. Nice pleasant flavour. Highly recommended product. Very good quality at great value. Good ingredients such as zinc. I liked these because there are not many zinc lozenges put there, so I was happy to source these on iHerb. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Repeat order. Very impressed by this zinc lozenges, since taking this in early Jan 2022, till now my leg cramps is gone. Some said magnesium will help to remove leg cramps, but my leg cramps is gone before starting on magnesium. I understand our body need zinc to process and absorb other nutrients, perhaps this is why it helps in my leg cramps. Another reason for choosing this zinc lozenges is because it comes with copper. I understand our body will need copper when absorbing zinc, hence for long term consumption of zinc, need to get one that comes with copper. Dr Joel Wallach’s research showed deficiency of copper is one main cause of aneurysm. Taste good.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

zinc 5.5 mg with Copper 0.3 mg, zinc help with the first symptoms of a cold when the throat begins to hurt. If you feel pain in the throat, then you can take these tablets several times a day, it is desirable not more than 8 per day, after that do not eat and do not drink for at least half an hour.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the taste , not so sweet, I usually take when i start to feel cold and flu or sore throat itchy throat . It’s really help. Best quality for me .

b28a24a6-8962-4a6e-a6f4-30b83ed5c526
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Had a bit of a cold coming up and had run out of my usual menthol lozenges so I decided to try this. The taste is not great (not terrible either) and it doesn't have the refreshing sensation of menthol, but I like that it contains three different formulations of zinc (most lozenges only have gluconate). Furthermore, my throat was fine by the next morning, so I assume it did what it's supposed to.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Great for immune. But it's like you eat soap, so fragrant. Taste not bad, eventhough it gets bitter after that. I chew it after dinner. It helps me to get a good sleep later.

b36c21ac-0733-4314-9565-8a870f530ebb
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Copper helps with my anemia - iron by itself could never fix it! I am prpetty sure I am deficient in zinc and take it for my brain, but copper shouldn't be overlooked when taking zinc to ensure balance.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I've tried this and find it good for building up my immune system. it is antioxidant, size is 60 lozenges, taste like berries.. quality is good and effective.. packaging is simple and nice..

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

soon as u feel a tickle in the throat .. pop one of these babies in your mouth.. i love em.. a must for the current climate.. especially for winter