MY

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I started taking HEMA-PLEX on January 19 when I received my package. And took 2 months. The package contains 30 tablets. I ordered 2 packs. Packed pills so that you try to get it. There is foil paper on the back, I pierced it with a knife to get a pill, it’s unrealistic to cut it with my nails The tablet is large, about 2 cm long. Unfortunately I didn't measure the exact size. It can be chewed or swallowed. She is smooth and heavy. Even if you have problems swallowing iHerb capsules, then there will be no problems. It is somehow centered and swallowed by itself. But if it's scary, then chew. With a severe iron deficiency, it will most likely even seem tasty. Slightly stings the tongue.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

when I was pregnant for twins my hemoglabin went down, so Hema-plex really helped me to return in to normal, also B12 and folate comes as bonus, so all in one and no need to take additional co-factor vitamins and supplements. No side effect,gentle to stomach,i took to empty stomach thinking this way absorption would be better.

bdf587ee-2737-42fa-8ddb-0c37f7a65166
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i have hashimoto disease and it has been very challenging to keep my ferritin level high enough. low energy levels, arithmetic heart, head aches. Hemaplex was the first and only product that could lift my ferritin levels and make it stable. I take 10 capsules per month in general to maintain the healthy level of ferritin. The most important it is gentle with stomach, no nasty side effects. Moreover, it contains all the important vitamins and minerals. perfect

I like this iron, it already has iron co-factors, but you need to take it when your gut is healthy ( make sure it is, you can take omega 3, curcumin, psyllium). iron is food for viruses and fungus, so it may worsen the gut condition for you in=f you already have that. I ve been taking this supplement for a month and my gut condition worsened, now i am taking a break, taking care of my gut health and then will start taking this Iron again!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Everything about this supplement is great, the quality, ingredients and packaging except for one thing which is the taste. It tastes and smells horrible and makes me nausea for hours, but honestly I think my health became better after taking it. I took one pill every day which is big in size as I could it bring myself to take two with how much nausea it made me feel.

64da00af-a11e-4086-a791-b0bfff75db5f
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

My doctor prescribed me this to improve my ferritin and iron levels and this one definitely worked great for me rather than other supplements I tried before. Recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

cdabbd96-f657-434f-b27d-b7d595addad1
Vitalambre
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

My friend takes this hems-plex time after time to keep her hemoglobin in norm. She says that result after taking them are really visible! She does analyses before and after taking these vitamins!

20943c95-bc48-4b7f-a154-612fc744abfa
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My ferritin level dropped to 10, so i was advised this brand. I started with half serving size (1 capsule per day) for a week to get used to it without side effects iron supplements sometimes bring. So no constipation issues. I started feeling better after 2 weeks of use, mainly started getting less of fatigue. Beware of the smell though, even with the cap closed it's not for the faint-hearted.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have chronic iron deficiency anemia and I tried different supplements with iron. And this is the best iron supplement I’ve ever taken to raise my ferritin level. It doesn’t have negative effects on digestion system as other iron supplements do. The size is also easy to swallow. Besides it contains other vitamins and minerals that helps to absorb iron better. Definitely, I’ll order it periodically.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have anemia, iron deficient one, my ferritin level is low, while total hemoglobin is ok. My doctor recommended to take this supplement to combat my condition. I feel less tired and fatigued, it helps to be more energetic. High quality ingredients, has additional minirals and vitamins that support your health. Good size, easy to swallow, good packaging.