MY

2,005
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,200

This is not the first time I order Zinc from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

this is so far the best quality and taste, I had deficiency in zinc and severe hairloss , when I did test zinc was low and after using this my hair loss stopped and my hair is growing well. the the taste is good not bitter and package is good. the size of tables is big but who cares if you don't have to swallow it, that is why I buy only chewable lozenges or gummies . The 2nd ingredient is vitamin c so its a plus.

a71a4ebc-3506-4e7f-ab11-84f52cb3f424
6e72d31d-f833-4673-9d2b-ba80df07e0de
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been using this Vitamin for a little over a month now and it has made such an improvement in my quality of life. I actually feel like I've more energy and strength, no longer needing a nap in the afternoon, and I haven't even noticed any noticeable changes to my skin or hair. This vitamin is worth every penny!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love its cherry taste but my kids claim it is not tasty since it has some aftertaste. Pay attention that zinc should be taken only up to one week , more then that may be harmful. It is recommended to take it when one is sick and not regularly unless you have a serious deficit- anyway consult a doctor before taking it. If this review was helpful I will appreciate your like, thanks

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

the hair stopped falling out, the quality is affordable at a low price, the ingredients are only natural, my immunity. the effect is not immediately noticeable, the packaging is strong. It tastes very interesting. Use during and for prevention, the size of the tablets is convenient for me.

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
27,907

These zinc lozenges from Nature's Way are fantastic! They have a great wild berry flavor and are vegan-friendly. The lozenges are also reasonably priced and come in a convenient 60-count bottle. I highly recommendNature's Way zinc lozenges to anyone looking for a good quality product!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
5,675

I have been taking this vitamin for a little over a month-it is highly recommended to take the dosage as per direction. I can feel the difference on my mood and well-being...I have more energy and mental ability to focus.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,423

I had been feeling a bit run down lately, so I decided to start taking this vitamin. I'm feeling more energized and have more energy! Plus, my skin has improved since I started taking it. It's an excellent supplement, and noticeable improvements on the quality of life.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
2,250

I recently discovered this vitamin and have put it to great use. I have noticed that I have more energy, a better mood and don't need as much sleep. It has also helped my immune system which has been struggling on its own lately. Highly recommend!