MY

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
Прекрасно!

Good Borage Oil from Nature's Way. This borage oil is guaranteed to contain 23% g of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Gamma-linolenic acid plays an important role in increasing metabolism, promotes the production of hormones, in particular estrogen, which helps to reduce the unpleasant manifestations of premenstrual syndrome, increases immunity and brain activity, and reduces inflammatory processes in the body. Borage oil has antioxidant properties, reduces the risk of blood clots, helps to normalize blood pressure, improves brain function, alleviates symptoms of menopause and multiple sclerosis, and increases stress resistance. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on May 19, 2022

There are many kinds of Borage Oil, but I find Nature’s Way to be one of the best. I started taking it for menopausal symptoms. It helped with hot flashes. After menopause I continued taking it as an anti-inflammatory. I find that it also helps with my skin. I highly recommend Borage Oil, and will continue to use it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality, no scent. This is how you can get your friendly omega fatty acids without fish farming - help the world, and in doing so you help yourself. Borage oil is made of a beautiful starflower which is easy to grow and does not take many resources or produce waste like fish farms. It can help you lower cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, it promotes relaxation, it's wonderful for skin and hair and might even help with inflammation.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Loving this my sister in law recommended me this product. I have hormonal acne. Just finish the 1 botlle and the result was amazing. And I’m using this as face my moisturizer.. thank me later.😊❤️

692cdd46-d0e7-4965-9106-5a2b12971e52
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Update: Finished bottle. helped with acne due to hormonal imbalance, which is what i bought it for primarily. I was advised to take this due to my hormonal imbalance as it would help with the irregular period and acne. It hasnt been a month since ive been taking so I'm not sure if it's making a difference. One thing I'm grateful tho is, it's gentle on the stomach. I haven't experienced any unpleasant situation, not once nor any bad side effects. It goes down smooth.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A lot of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in the pill, so it’s good for us !! It’s in the squishy pill so the oil is kept completely separate and fresh

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I can honestly say this is the best borage oil you can find. I haven’t found another brand that provides gla 300 mg. It’s really helped keep my skin clear from hormonal acne.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I have been taking 10 of these a day, 5 in the morning and 5 at night with food and my rosacea is much improved in only 10 days.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The only product which saved me from surgery (I am diagnosed with endometriosis). I have regular monthly period ever since I started taking this, my acne disappeared, no more cramps during period. Hope this will be available soon since I only have one bottle left.