MY

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

my first day taking this makes my skin itchy maybe the worms reacted to it and then after a days i feel i lose weight and feels lighter and i lose appetite and it's good for me coz i want to become slimmer ilove this herbs next time ill try the colon clense for my stomach for good health holistic wellness . Thank you for this wonderful herbs.

a99150f5-7f91-4646-94e4-f490aa4c8611
fc7c60db-1922-4dac-b989-5f1ba7fb671e
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Life changing cleanse with great quality. Started seeing results in the first 3 days . I didnt mind the taste, the size of pills are a little big but I got used to them. My husband and I tried this product because a family we are friends with had pinworms. We chose this natural route and are happy we did. We are happy to be free from alot of the pain caused by parasites. I had something living in my ear for 23 years. I spoke to many doctors about it and they brushed it off... after taking parastroy the pain i felt in my ear from the parasite die off was extremly painful as well as a very loud noise .. for the first time in 23 years i can go to sleep at night without feeling something crawling around in me. I had no idea how much parasites affected myself and my husband.. and we are just happy to be free.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The way that I found out about this product was I was on and toll free call to to New York around 2007 and the guy told me everything about myself over the phone I mean he knew things that nobody knew and he told me that I needed to buy a parasite removal along with about three or four other things in my life D3 and so I started buying parastory cheapest price here beats Amazon eBay and I have more energy I have more focus and I continue to buy twice a year since 2007 and I am a satisfied customer because of it

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This will be my second time doing this cleanse. The first one I noticed really positive effects, but as I had never had a cleanse like this before I feel I need another round. You need to make sure to take it twice a day as directed or it’s less effective. The tablets are easy to swallow and they have no side effects like making you feel unwell or nauseous. I had no sugar cravings after this cleanse and no cravings to snack! Can’t wait for round 2

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I am doing a parasite cleanse. I have found that if you have a lot of parasites, it tends to clog you up. You need to take something with cascara sagrada to help your intestines purge them. This product contains that, plus fiber to help remove them. I also found flax seed on an empty stomach to be helpful. Thus far I found roundworms, and at least one fluke. You might need to take this for 3 months to get rid of everything.

The quality is good and it's well packaged. There is a little leaflet inside giving exact instructions how to proceed and also offers of some other good deals. The ingredients or the dose of each servings are separated to two different bottles that you must take at the same time, two pills each. The size is reasonable for it's price.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

you won't even beleive what comes out of you 😳. started out 2 pills each bottle 2x a day. now in my second week and just stared 3 pulls each bottle 2x a day. first week week I past flukes, this week long thin worms. I started feeling better within the first 3 day. bloating and constipation went away, more energy and clearer thinking. you'll poop about 2 to 3 x a day. I havent stomach trouble or the die off you hear so much about. this is a must have parasite cleanse

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I used to only move my bowels once a day but with this, I can move them a few times a day! I kept examining my pool but cannot find any of those parasites. However, because I pooped so many times a day, my belly is not as extended as before! I definitely recommend this for detox but I guess, perhaps, I didn't have many parasite to begin with! It made me less afraid of poop too, after so much examination!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Bought it for my husband. Using first time. After taking 10 days, he said that never went to the toilet so well and easy. Seems that’s works excellent.

f61e2c56-df13-42cc-982e-768b190e7eaf
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I got a puppy and realized that cleanse was a must, due to contact. I found this product and so far so good. Please make sure you drink 8-10 glasses of water. On the first day my lips were white and I wanted to sleep a lot, moody a bit as well. 3 days later I got my energy back.