Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Sleep Gummies, Tropical Punch , 60 Gummies - iHerb
MY
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I tend to wake up 6-8 times per night. After taking two of these I slept so good I only woke up once in the middle of the night. Taking these, I wake up feeling more tired than usual (Probably because I manage to sleep deeply and it gets interrupted by my alarm) but I have much more energy throughout the day. I usually start feeling really tired after 8 hours of being awake. With these I feel alert on days when I'm on my feet for even 13-14 hours. I really like the taste as well. Very sweet and chewy. Feels a lot more pleasant than swallowing a pill.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These are very easy to take for anyone that doesn't like pill or tablets being gummies, they taste ok. bottle is half empty Wich seems silly, should have just made the bottle smaller. But the do the trick helping me sleep, and like that they include L-theanine which I like to take for mental wellbeing!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Not a fan of gummies at first like it’s for kids. Tried it taste is good like regular gummy (too bad with sugar of course) When I try to sleep, my god did I sleep easily. Though I wake up in betweens but all good since it made me sleep. Now it’s part of my nightly routine! Edit After a month of taking this, I still love this product. Really makes me calm and settled so I can easily sleep after. Love love this Gummies.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Tried and find it kinda works good for me.. will be getting it again.. quality is good and ingredient I'm not too sure abt it.. size of it can be bigger if possible.. dosage i took it mayeb 30-1hr bef sleep.. seems to be able to benefit me.. taste good as it's like normal gummies

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Melatonin tablets can leave a bit of an odd taste in your mouth soI was a little unsure about giving gummies a try, but they have a pleasant taste and texture. The orher benefit is if you wake in the night and can't get back to sleep you don't need to have a drink, you can literally take one without getting out of bed. The smaller dose per gummy makes it easier to regulate how much ypu are taking and I have found that even taking one can be quite effective. With regular usage a jar will last a month, but likely longer. A great product that works well- Im definitely pleased I fave them a try.

Posted on May 23, 2022

My husband tried these for the first time last night and was very impressed; he has great difficulty sleeping and had the best night's sleep in a long time. An added bonus is that I am in the UK and the last time I ordered from iHerb I had to travel to a centre to pay the duty and taxes before I could pick up my order. Not any more! Any extras are paid at the time of ordering and the goods arrived at my door within a week. Painless and very good prices.

Posted on May 19, 2022

These are really great, they taste nice and have helped me to fall asleep and stay asleep for longer. the quality of this product is very good. the ingredients include theanin which is great for relaxing. overall I would recommend this product to anyone having trouble getting to sleep. the bottle size is worth the money. and dosage is 2 gummies. this will benefit your sleep alot

Posted on May 16, 2022

Was recommended by a Dr for my husband who has trouble going back to sleep when waking in the night and who suffers anxiety. They worked the very first night!! He has been able to go back to sleep if he wakes in the night but when initially waking in the morning feels drowsy until he showers. Highly recommend these. No more sleeping tablets.

Posted on May 13, 2022

these taste great! they have a mango tropical flavour - and they work great. if you’ve never tried melatonin before i think one gummy is enough for most people but two can be helpful as well. i love having one at the end of the day and it kicks in pretty quickly - within maybe half an hour i am ready to go to sleep. they recommended 2 as the dosage but i think that isn’t always necessary. the quality of these is great - i will repurchase

Posted on May 11, 2022

I received my gummies that I use at night time for me to get a good sleep. I love the convenience of ordering this product and not having to go to the drugstore and they not have any in stock. I love the benefits of taking these and not feeling drowsy the next morning. I will continue to purchase this product for my night time routine. The quality of this brands is better.