MY

HealthyIsHappy
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is a tincture I keep coming back to. I find it helps me with several issues. It works as a digestive aid and though some of the health benefits of achillea millefolium plant extracts are documented, most of the information out there is anecdotal. Personally, I find it very soothing and I find it plausible that the claims for it working as a digestive aid and to help me breathe easier.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Yarrow is a wonderful herb that can be used for different purposes. more often I use it during cold and make a tea from fried herbs, but sometimes there is no time for making a tea or there is no possibility, like in trips, so this option in drops helps very much.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Use it in the moments of high temperature. To make it easier for body to struggle with illness. Use it and for me and for my daughter (smaller dose) . recommend

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i use it to make the fewer less fir the kids or even me. the bottle is not so big. but its pretty economy to use it. taste is ok even for kids.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I recommend this product to those who have high blood pressure. He's helping to lower the diastolic. Taste ok, mix with a little water. And you'll get real results!excellent quality and all is natural!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I feel the product is very high quality. I take this along with other herbs to combat negative social effects on my health. Wish I found it last year.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

this is a good quality product and along with black walnut hulls has shrunken my wife's fibroids, so we are very happy with it! and she said the taste is quite pleasant as well..good value for money as well.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Using it when having a fever. I am not a big fan of fever reducing medicine and this one is natural and very gentle on your body. Also gave it to my child around 10 drops in small amount of water when she had fever and it helped.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I use this product to reduce any kind of bleeding, specifically menstrual bleeding as well as pain. I also take it to improve my varicose veins.