MY

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Potent but good!

This is a potent milk thistle but it works. I got it because my acupuncturist recommended it to detox my liver and assist with the nausea I experienced after my sessions with him and this really helped. I also gave it to my cat after she was done with her medication to help her liver. Really glad I found this, definitely good to keep in the house.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Quality milk thistle supplement that's alcohol free ingredients is safe for dogs. I give my chihuahua a couple of drops per day and the liver values are perfect. No issues with taste. Great detox for the liver, also benefits the kidneys. Size of the bottle lasts ages. Please like :)

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is an excellent product. It helps clear the liver of toxins which is a must if you are taking pharmacy medications. We give it to our little dog who has cushings disease and needs to be on continual medication. To the surprise of his specialist his last tests were perfect and we attribute it to this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I already take milk thistle in capsules, but I wanted to try the liquid to see the difference. I find that the liquid works faster than the capsules - that's my experience, it may differ for someone else. It is a very good detox. Everything is so polluted - it is important to detox our system.

As most people have liver (and gallbladder) issues these days, milk thistle may help with liver support. This liquid, alcohol-free extract is definitely a better choice than tablets or capsules, especially for people with gastrointestinal issues. As with all herbal supplements, do not use for prolonged periods of time. 4-6 weeks max and then take a break.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This liquid Milk thistle taste good & pleasant ! It is easily absorbed By my gut system, I take Tis twice a day as a maintenance for healthier liver support as I am an alcohol lover. It has also help me control my cholesterol level somehow with proper diet control . I take Tis & alternate with now liver refresh Supplements For general liver Health Bcos it has benefited me. It also promotes cell regeneration in the kidneys, just as in the liver!excellent!

df821eca-e6c8-45be-ad9b-210bfad170b6
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Have been using this for many years, for both humans and pets. This milk thistle is in liquid and come with dropper. Taste wise a little bitter but acceptable. It helps to bring down my bunny liver reading. It is good for detoxing, so we try to take it regularly.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Provide heart benefits by lowering cholesterol levels. Help diabetes in people who have type 2 diabetes and cirrhosis Medical research on milk thistle and liver health has led to mixed results. Studies show that silymarin may help ease inflammation and promote cell repair. This may help ease symptoms from liver diseases like jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver disease Milk thistle (Silymarin marianum) is a well-known herbal therapeutic commonly used for liver support. It supports detoxification through enhancing liver as well as kidney and pancreatic function.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought this product to use as a mild bitters for digestion. Because of an issue with an old surgery that has left me unable to take strong bitters because I get dehydrated too easy I had to stop taking them until my system is better hydrated. But as long as I was drinking plenty of liquids I was fine with this product, but then I fell behind in drinking enough so I had to stop. The taste of this product is nice. And I'm sure I will resume taking it in the future. Anyone with a strong enough constitution should have no problem with this product. I still recommend plenty of liquids though (for any bitters).

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I always thought milk thistle was too intense for me. I always had a bad reaction to “cleansing.” Turns out, it wasn’t the milk thistle, but the laxatives. Now I take milk thistle regularly (without laxatives) and I have more energy, better sleep, better skin, and clearer eyes. It’s gentle, yet effective and it tastes delicious!