Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Vitamin C with Rose Hips, Time Release, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
MY

Posted on May 20, 2022

Vitamin C is great for immune system. That’s why it is important for me to take whenever I feel I am going to be sick. This brand’s prices is affordable and the quality is high of course. Please give me a thumbs up 👍🏻 if this was useful for you! ☺️

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Doctors recommend me to eat Vitamin c in time release form because our body can't absorb high amount of vit c in one time so this product suit for me quality, ingredient and size 1000 mg per day. Moreover, eat vit c with exercise effect me healthier and have good immunity. Lastly, easy to use package.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I like this brand ,it is easy to swallow compared with other brand that I bought from iherb. I continue to repurchase it again and again.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

this is my first time to buy this brand of Vitamin C, the package was very good. i felt this vitamin C is effect and good for the immunity . i will buy it again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Idk if it from this or another product I use but I’ve notice that my skin got much better

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Body immune booster , i take one daily especially during winter to help with cold and flu season

Mituketa
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Helps immune system and fight free radicals Its a daily supplement for our body

Posted on May 4, 2021

I've been taking Nature Made Vitamin C since 1990s... I can tell you for certain that they provide one of the best vitamin supplement with special features.. I am glad that I can continue to purchase vitamins from iherb

Posted on May 16, 2022

Exactly I was looking for

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Works great ! I will order again !