Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Fish Oil, 1,000 mg, 250 Softgels - iHerb
MY
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

It’s the good easy to swallow to I choose them because the higher concentration is out of stock ingredients is excellent no fishy smell packed Nicely taste ok easy to swallow excellent quality no fish smell good package good for hair fall and thickness for adults age good for skin

Posted on May 31, 2022

Ordered to include in the new raw meat diet for my cats. The softgels dissolve quickly in hot water. Fish Oil is one of the required nutrients for cats.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

A good quality fish oil with unflavour tase the ingredient is benefit in hair and heart I think I can take it at any age

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I have been buying this for a couple of years already. Nature made is a well-trusted brand and it taste great. This is a good place for a nice price bargarin too. I highly recommend it, but this product is often out of stock though...

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I regularly buy it. It's of good quality. When it's out of stock I replace it with California gold nutrition. My mum says it helps her with joints, but I must say she's been consuming it for 2-3 months before she felt the result. My friends also but it. It's a great product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

first time to take this supplement, I hope will work for me.

Posted on Oct 9, 2020

I don't eat fish, in fact I hate it. Can't even stand the smell of it cooking. Worried about my lack of seafood consumption I bought these and can happily report there is no fishy aftertaste or fish burp afterwards. Capsules are easy to swallow as well. Recommend for people that run at the smell of fish, as well as this wanting an omega top up.

Posted on May 10, 2022

My trusted only brand for fish oil. Excellent quality and very beneficial

Posted on May 8, 2022

Helps good colesterol , doesn’t have fish after taste. Nice package, good ingredients , worth to try the product