MY
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Love this blend!

I can feel my body gaining nourishment when I take this daily supplement - the improvement in energy, skin, circulation, etc is identifiable, and the flavor, since this company ferments it’s ingredients, is not as “earthy” as other beet blends I’ve tried. It tastes sweet and fruity from the fermentation process and the berries. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

We got this for my husband to use and have not had enough time to see full results because he just started using. We are hopeful this will help control his high blood pressure. The ingredients in this are impressive and organic. He uses it in the morning as a hot tea and really enjoys the flavor. Excited to see full results.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

the taste is very good only a little to sweet! to much stevia in it! take it with more water than it is not so sweet any more!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I love when a company focuses on high-quality, organic, and natural ingredients. This product from Whole Earth & Sea is packed with antioxidants and super easy to incorporate into your smoothie. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It has good ingredients. First time using this. Will continue to try for awhile.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great product! Love putting this in my smoothies to ensure I get all my antioxidants for the day

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

A Nutritionally dense food with a hint of beetroots and cherries

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a very delicious powder with potent antioxidants.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It's full of good things but the taste Is awful... I was sick