MY

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I got this for my sons to add to their morning smoothies before they leave for work. Their jobs are very physical and they love this protein, they love the taste, the clean ingredients and no stomach aches or bloating afterwards. Makes them feel energised. Have just ordered this product again. They love the flavour of the French Vanilla

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have a soft spot for this whey protein powder because of its purity - and it is one of the only ones to list the immunoglobulin percentage on the label. The flavor is not cloyingly sweet and the carb count isn't too high. I don't use a full serving, as I usually use half whey and half plant protein :)

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Package arrived as planned. This whey supplement with digestive enzymes help in easing gas and bloating. It helps in adding muscle mass with regular workout / training and strict low carb diet. This quality product taste great too with vanilla flavor. Because it is grass fed whey, it has cleaner ingredient.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I appreciate this whey protein poweder for all specifications it has (hopefuly labes do not lie). All this things should be (in my opinion) on every whey protein powder. The only think I do not like here is taste, I do not know but I've got a bit feeling like taste less, like no flavor protein (even thow there is a small taste but not such strong or good). Absobstion in water is good, without problemes. But if you do not care so much for taste, then it's fine.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great flavor, mixes well with smoothies, naturally sweetened, has enzymes that boost digestion and great for after a workout or morning run. Quality ingredients for a fair price. Also a selling factor for me was the non gmo part 👍🏼

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great clean grass fed whey protein, undenatured and also has some of the immunoglobins in there! Good price! 20 grams of this makes awesome protein smoothies, the vanilla makes everything taste great!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have given this Whey Protein to my 83 years old husband whom his doctor said after a blood test that he has not getting enough. He has been taking half the measuring cup nearly everyday for 4 months.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my absolute favorite protein powder. It has clean ingredients, it has grass-fed whey, and it tastes great! I blend it with frozen berries and unsweetened cashew milk for a delicious protein shake.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021