MY

Snyoorahraneen
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
It is great but w doctor’s advice !

I got this for my brother His doctor recommended because he used to sleep more than he needs so he got this pills to decrease his sleeping time and it worked after just 2 weeks of using it So i would like to say don't take it except after asking your doctor because before and after taking these pills he had blood test just to make sure the dose in his blood is fine Great product w reasonable price PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW 👍🏻

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Great product at a great price and excellent quality. It is indispensable for me in cleansing body fat. Easy to dose and take - when I'm not training - take 3 capsules late at night, at least 3-4 hours after a light meal - a total of 1500 mg, for maximum results. I recommend!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good quality as other brands but less expensive. I use it to calm down because it increases acétylcholine,which lowers the fight or fight response,for mental rumination ( I need this or/and magnesium or/and b5). Important for the mitochondria but for those I associated it to PQQ , coQ10… Like my comment please if useful

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am very pleased with this supplement, it is high quality and lives up to expectation. I was left with terrible brain fog from covid and this product in combination with L-Carnosine has been very helpful.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have added this with the L-Glutamine to my supplements and feel it's making me feel a bit clearer brain wise and my body feels like the toxins built up with my leaky gut issues are waning and my health and energy improving.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is a great product that works well with noticeable effects on both energy and mood. Acetyl-L-carnitine is better absorbed and utilized than standard Carnitine. Good value.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is my first time trying carnitine and I’m i tried aceryl-L-carnitine. You can feel improvements consume it for a while and it helped me with muscle recovery.natural factors was a good supplement overall

9d1747a8-d182-4a2e-b912-978eb2de4599
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I purchased this to help myself with my energy levels. The cognitive effect is amazing as I am a lot more active, I get motivated a lot easier, and have more positive mood.