MY

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Am 55 years old male, taking this for 5 days, it helps me able to train harder as well as experiencing great hardness in bed. Only feel slightly faster heartbeat for the 1st two hours but nothing bad , also one pimple on my face. Will buy again

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I cant see major benefits just yet hopefully it turns around. i haven't been as regular as i hoped and not seen the improvement was hoping to supplement my diet with it to help fitness goals and during workouts. throne quality is unmatched so hoping for late benefits

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I bought it for my brother, he likes it a lot.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

started taking it and feel a little difference In overall mood positively

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

DHEA is the best supplement I know of for energy. I'm switching to a higher dose.

edi
Posted on Jan 11, 2021

if you look at the ingredients of the product , it lokks like a very great supplement. I will let you know my personal experience as soon as I start using it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2020

My DHEA was low, verified by a blood test 1.4umol/L. Took this excellent product for 6 months and with the latest blood tests my DHEA levels have shot up to 8.8umol/L. As an 81-year-old man, I feel a lot better.

Posted on May 2, 2020

Great stuff. I received my shipment last week (by the way, the product was delivered in only 3 days, great job) and have had it only for 3 days with noticeable good effect. It improved my stamina and endurance during workout. I felt less sleepy at nap time and slept less during the night. What's more, I had a strong erection every morning, which has disappeared for a long time. Mind you I am in my late 60s. Love this product.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022