Page 1 - Reviews - Natierra, Organic Freeze-Dried, Strawberries, 1.2 oz (34 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Really delicious, will definitely be ordering again and I totally recommend them to you! You can tell they are made from real ingredients as they taste and smell like the real deal. However, they were a bit powdery at the end of the packet as the slices began to get smaller (just like potato chips).

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I Love and recommend this product ! Strawberries smell and taste so good -great quality . All the berries are superfoods and health beneficial. We use them also in baking or perparing dark chocolate. The package looks nice but one should close it adequately (resealed)becasue if closed improperly they lose their freshness.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My 4 and 6 year old downs this packet in one sitting. So I dont worry about them getting chewy or sticky from humidity. Tastes good, delicious to eat on its own or with cereals. Im definitely ordering more to try them in home baked goods.. my kids love fruits, so this is a great way to get some fruit in when I cant carry around fresh fruit.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

rare find on the market, as a lot of freeze dry available tend to be inorganic, which I don't buy as they could be heavily sprayed with pesticides and herbicides. If you have any recipe that calls for freeze dried strawberry, this is the one to go to. Highly recommended. I pull a museli bar recipe off of internet and made it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

To be honest the consistency of these strawberries are a bit like cardboard with strawberry taste when eaten out of the bag. But when soaked in yoghurt the taste is just great. Nevertheless due to it's long shelf live it is a great addition to every emergency supply. The bag size supplies two to three portions. Natierra products are usually of great quality and it's a trusted brand.

Posted on May 22, 2022

it's don't sweat at all it more sour taste use it every time size small ingredient organic packaging with zipper smell like fruit I recommendation if you like sour

46b4ff36-7bb8-4746-ba1d-92961a44225a
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Freeze dried strawberry, I use to add in raw home made chocolate. Be careful, if you leave it at open space, strawberries will accumulate water inside. So I recommend if you make a home made chocolate, put the strawberries inside the chocolate. The smell is good, the colour is natural red.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Dried fruit packs a wallop of flavor! These strawberries are deliciously freeze-dried which makes them crispy, too! YUM! I added them to my awesome animal-cruelty-free rice krispy treats and they were absolutely delightful! The strawberry flavor infused the krispie treats and all was well in the Universe for that moment! Ahhhh. A little pricey - thus the 4 stars - and an excellent occasional treat

Posted on May 1, 2022

Taste and quality is good. The ingredient with strawberry only. Not a big bag and it convenient to take out for snack. I like this more then the sun-fry strawberry as the texture is better. It is crispy and I sometime put them in my cereal bowl. A good choice for snack for both adult and kid. I will re-order it and try other favour.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It's nice, and adds a tanginess to porridge when I add it, but it's not nearly as nice as their raspberries which always seem out of stock. Some of the strawberries look a little brownish and because the entire strawberry is used (including white parts) there are some flavorless pieces. Still a nice addition to porridge though