Page 1 - Reviews - MusclePharm, Essentials, BCAA, Lemon Lime, 0.52 lbs (234 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I just want to try BCA to give me power during my sport routine first I think I didn’t see different but when I start sport without use it I feel I do better when I use it really BCAA It’s work with me the size like a lemon juice the taste was good after sports I don’t feel I’m tired or something it’s really doing recovery to muscles and help me in workout I like it so much I recommend this if you start a new workout and diet to be a fitness this is a good for you

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I really love this BCAA mix. The flavor is nice and it really changes how your work out goes. It gives you energy and relieves muscle pain the next day. Just mix a spoonful into a bottle of water and shake. Drink before and during work out. Best for cardio and any gym workout that makes you break a sweat. I dont think this would be particularly useful for people doing only yoga or some mat exercises.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great taste - easily consumed when mixed with water. The quality is great being a full flavour. Ingredients feel easily digested. Nice sized container. A pleasure to consume.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I've been taking bcaa from this brand from years, and I find it helps with muscle recovery. I enjoy the taste of it, I usually get the watermelon or the blue raspberry.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

has a nice lemony flavor. but mine had a bit of a bitter after taste that takes two three times to get used to (probably cuz of the stevia). Tastes better with cold water for the lemonade feel

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very good product!! I order it every time and very satisfied

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

More than just bcaa to drink with your shaker after a workout You can turn them into popsicles too

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

nice taste once you put it in the freezer it taste like.mohito

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

easy to drink. sweet and less sourness than the xtend.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Tastes great, good profile of BCAA's! Doesn't dissolve great is my only complaint.