Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, DRIVEN, Pre-Workout Boost, Strawberry Kiwi, 12.3 oz (350 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is an awesome product if you are looking for a preworkout without any sucralose. This is great before training and has some awesome ingredients. Has pretty great energy too. I would only say the taste isnt as sweet as other products on the market. However, the quality of ingredients are absolutely there.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love taking this at least 45 minutes before my workout and I can definitely feel the difference if i take it and if i dont. it tastes similar to a juice flavoured and in the beginning, you might describe it as having an earth or grass scent/flavour, but you get used to it. Getting ready to purchase this a second time!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is such as good pre-workout. It definitely isn’t as stimulating as others do, which I absolutely love. It gives me that boost to get more reps done and not feel fatigued during my workout. This is the first pre-workout I’ve ever taken and I can say it really has changed my game. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Love this pre-workout formula. I really feel it in my arms and hands when I take it about 45 minutes before I hit the gym. Nice flavor. My daughter also takes it and she feels it's easier to get through a workout with it. The ingredients seem cleaner than others.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I’m doing crossfit And it boost my strength in lifting weights But I’m taking this every other day Because I’m a beginner on this supplement

Posted on May 16, 2022

One of the best pre-workouts, with natural ingredients, that I've taken so far, because it gives me natural energy and doesn't harm my stomach. I was very disappointed because I found that they took the CREATINE out of the formula and I hope it's something temporary. The taste remains the same, quite tolerable and not too sweet.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

unlike other pre-workouts, this is less stimulating, which is good because it does not keep you on high alert for longer. Did not feel tingly and hyper but I think 1 scoop of this was optimal for my body composition so as to get me started with the training.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Overall Impact: Works well, feel like a get more energy and am able to sustain a longer workout compared to without taking this Taste: Abit sour but otherwise ok Ingredients: Good list of ingredients, surprised they are able to pack so many different ingredients into one small scoop - makes it a good bang for your buck Negatives: Hardens really quickly, not sure if it is because I am in a tropical climate, but usually hardens up within 3 weeks of opening it up

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Really awesome pre workout, i like the quality , taste of this supplement. I take it everyday before my study session or before a hardcore gym workout. Would recommend it to everyone looking for natural pre workout without chemicals or any bad substances

Posted on May 7, 2022

It provides a good kick..and most of the profile is good.. considering the fact that everything in it is natural..and has stevia..it looks like a good buy