Page 1 - Reviews - Mommy's Bliss, Probiotic Drops, Everyday, Newborn+, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Our pediatrician recommended getting a probiotic to help our one month old baby who gets painful gas that keeps her up at night. I decided to go with this one, and it has been great! I am currently exclusively breastfeeding. Usually around dinner time every day when I feed her, I will put the recommended dosage on my breast before she begins to feed. It has really helped with her sleeping more soundly at night! She now only wakes up when she is hungry and not because of painful gas (like before). Highly recommend this product!

AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is good quality prebiotic for babies. I’ve used it for my daughter during the first months when colics where troubling her. I believe it did benefited gut immunity of my baby, even though it’s hard to check. The taste is neutral, just like oil, so baby won’t be bothered.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I transitioned my 6 week old into combo feeding, and I bought these to help support her tummy with formula. She has had no constipation or gas troubles and I believe that is due to these probiotic drops. I prefer these drops to other brands because the dropper is so easy to use.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This has been really helpful for my baby I ordered it because the child suffered from colic and tormented me and my husband. In general, I began to give in combination with dill water, one drop at a time. And everything passed) and although we did not have direct indications for taking probiotics, I still gave it as a prophylaxis. I'm happy

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My doctor recommended mommy's bliss for my baby and I have repurchased it twice already. The package is easy to use and only need 5 drops a day. My baby feels better when he poops.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My kid has problems with his stomach always because he still take just breast feeding, our Dr. Asked us to start giving him probiotic drops. After 6 days of using it, everything changed and he became ok!. In addition, this product contains D3 in the drops! Really amazing

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Our baby was super cranky about gas and pooping. He would grunt and cry. We tried gripe water (does seem to help a bit) and gas drops (didnt seem to help), and lastly we tried the probiotics. Over time he started having an easier time going.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Easy to use and I hope they will work well

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Truly amazing!!! It helps my baby from colic and constipation

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This product really helps me a lot. Thank you so much!