Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack, 2.70 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few weeks and I can already see the difference in my skin. Although it’s thick and a bit gloopy to use, it does massage in to my skin quite well. I’m in my early 50’s with dehydrated, aging skin and after using this my skin is more plump and hydrated. I like applying a thick layer before bedtime and wake up with plump hydrated skin. Don’t let the thick sticky texture put you off. I’m pleasantly surprised, was a bit apprehensive using snail mucin on my face but I’m enjoying the benefits. It has a light fragrance which is pleasant to use and you don’t need a lot, just a pea sized amount will be sufficient.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I've been using it for about a week now and I can see a huge change. My skin just looks heather. Also I struggle with acne on my chin line, and nothing seems to work for me including antibiotic and that cream helped me with the acne too. I recommend 100%

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I wasn’t sure when buying this product what it would be like, but it’s exceeded my expectations. The cream is luxurious with a little bit of ‘bounce’ to it and feel really great on the skin. I can definitely feel and see a difference in the morning after using this. The product size is great, and in my option great value for money.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have aging dry skin and my face drinks this up. I don't find it sticky or messy. I've used it several times a week and I like how plump my skin is in the morning. I would buy it again. I don't think anyone with oily or normal to oily would care for it.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I need more time to experience it fully but it does hydrate your skin 👍🏻 it’s not the best option if you move a lot in your sleep it will get everywhere! hahahah

4dea742f-91d7-4715-9276-ecfd3a3702cc
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The consistancy is thick and creamy. I use this as the last step in my skincare routine before going to bed. I haven't had to rinse much off in the morning because so I'm not sure of how well it lasts through the night. It's a nice product but i haven't noticed any great improvement in my skin.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Lovely scent. Extremely moisturising and hydrating for the skin. I wake up to dewy skin in the morning. A very good size. Last me for quite a while.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Best night mask i know. Moisurises and heals small scratches and inflamations over night. Smells pleasent and verry subtle. Really big size package, lasts for few months daily use. Evens skin color and visibly reduses wrinkles.

Posted on May 15, 2022

There is no strong scent, which is perfect for a night sleeping mask. Easy to use, not greasy or thick. Use a cleanser in the morning and you will see a difference right away. It works great for sensitive skin too

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought it for my mom and she really likes it. I've also tried it and unlike most sleeping masks I have tried, it really feels like a mask, it is really thick and nourishing. I would recommend!