MY

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The best night cream I have found, not oily and absorbs quickly. I have been using this brand for some while and can tell for sure that it is great. The cream nurtures your skin, improves the elasticity and the skin quality. The size is good and has a nice package. The composition is complex and contributes to skin rejuvenation and regeneration.

c8138bf5-224e-4501-a84d-70110d0b04c2
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I enjoy most of the Medi-Peel products. This is one of the best night creams I have found, and over the past year I have experimented with different brands and products. It was somewhat difficult to find a good night cream so I will hang onto this one. I like the texture, it is not too oily and it absorbs quickly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I wasn't sure how this collagen will act when put on face, but it truly amazed me - scent, moisture, texture, and how my face looks in the morning... It's so gentle but is working force, apparently. What is good with this one is size of package, 70ml of quality collagen. Will buy again.

I love Medi-peel and especially this product. I use it last in my evening routine. A little goes a long way, it spreads nicely and leaves my skin feeling great. I am using a combination of several products from this brand, and I have noticed a difference in my skin. It is plumper and looks healthier.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I’m giving four stars because I’m not sure about effects of this cream . When you are rubbing the cream between hands to put it on a face you see that the cream becomes like water, so moist. But after putting it on your skin in a few minutes you feel sticky on your face.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Night cream with light texture, it’s more like sleeping mask, but could be used in every day night routine and not only two- three times a week, has nourishing and anti aging effect. Definitely worth trying.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love this brand Medi peel. It feels very nice when I apply on my face at pm time. Recommend. Thank you iHerb for carrying this brand of products. Blessings.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Bought it for my mother, age 55+. She use it every evening. Beautiful fragrance and really gentle scent, easily absorbed, delicate texture. The skin looks toned and rested in the morning. There is no chemical scent.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Amazing night cream/ mask . Very light scent . As always Best quality . I just love all products from Medi-Peel . Moisture skin . Moring skin looking so healthy and bright . Remove small wrinkles . Very nice light creamy texture . Suits gor sensitive skin .