Page 1 - Reviews - Mason Natural, Vitamin C, 500 mg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I want to positively highlight the packaging of these vitamins from Mason Natural. Compact jar. The lid closes tightly, securely, does not let air through. Vitamins came with a fairly large margin of expiration date. Which I was very pleased to find out, because I've ordered several packages at once to scratch up for free shipping. The tablets themselves are of a normal size, easy to swallow. They have the expected sour aftertaste. There are convenient rice pads - it allows you to split the tablet in half with a large knife and take just halve the dose. So 100 tablets can be turned into 200 and stretched for six months. Relevant if 250 mg was not available for order!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Vitamin C is a must during this cold season and ofcourse the ongoing pandemic. I normally take non acidic one but decided to give this one a try and read about taking 500mg and not too high dose as this dosage is enough to be absorbed by the body. It doesnt hurt my stomach. Loved that! Will buy again once this runs out.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects against viruses. Should take this supplement regularly during the cold season. It's powdered in capsules, so it is easy to absorb and works well. Most vitamin C in tablets can cause digestive upset to a lot of people. The dosage of vitamin C is just convenient to take one or more capsules after breakfast. Medium sized capsules that are very easy to drink. Love this brand and the quality is excellent. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is the first time I bought this vitamin C supplement. 500 mg is an ideal amount for daily dosage. The size of a tablet is a little bit big but it has a line on it to divide so you can cut it into two pieces easily if you want! I'll purchase this vitamin C again after current one runs out. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This vitamin is really useful for my body, especially during a pandemic like this, the product packaging also takes good care of its contents so that it remains hygienic. Very useful vitamin product

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.

Posted on May 22, 2022

it has no weird taste and it is easy to be swallowed. my stomach does not have bad feeling after taking it. also i find that 500mg potency is more flexible than 1000mg for taking. for example, if i already have plenty vitamin c intake during the day, like having drank plenty of fruit juices, then i may just take 1 tablet instead of two as recommended.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I've tried a lot of different vitamin C, and I really prefer this one as it doesn’t contain unnecessary calcium as a filler like most other brands. I've been taking a gram a day of vitamin C for years. It helps with your immune system and helps me not get sick. Since vitamin C is water-soluble and your body excretes it within a few hours after you consume it so it seemed to me that rather than taking one gram tablet every morning, splitting it into two equal doses per day seemed like a smart thing to do. So this is a good dosage to take several times a day. It's important to take vitamin C in smaller doses so you absorb it. Taking 1000 mg at once means most of it will go right through you. I like the tablet form. It's not a huge horse pill either, so it's pretty easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

As soon as I started taking them, on the second day I felt such a surge of energy, and earlier you wake up and already tired))) Magic pills, I really like it, I will definitely order more, hair and nails look better. I drink iron with this vitamin. The combination is good.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

first time bought this product of good quality and it is affordable. Product ingredients are good for health. Easy to take as tablet size is just right.