Page 1 - Reviews - Mason Natural, Iron, 65 mg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I was recently diagnosed with very low Ferritin of 11 ug/dl and based on my body weight, i will be needing to mega dose for a while to raise my iron and Ferritin levels to optimal. I tried this Iron salt and it was very gently on my stomach even when taken without food. I therefore highly recommend especially for such a good price. Thank you and please click the like button.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have low-iron like many women. Bought this on sale and have been taking it for more than a month. There is a tinge of the "iron/blood" smell but not too obvious. The tablets are small enough it's easy to swallow. So far, I feel good (due to diet and exercise), will see if my iron level goes up at next year's checkup.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Recently I did blood work check up and found out that my hemoglobin range is lower than usual, I am taking Iron and also Zinc to increase the reading. So far my reading is increasing slowly and hopefully I'll feel more energetic as it improve.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Package came undamaged. Good for people who feel they're not getting enough iron, though if you're iron deficient, you should probably look for one your doctor recommends. No weird taste which is VERY appreciated.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Stellar delivery turn over. I take one every other day to maintain. 65 mg is perfect for anaemia sufferers like me, this works really well, highly recommended!!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

A great iron supplement for those suffering of hair loss. I was recommended to take iron each to increase its level, as its beneficial for hair groeth. So far cannot give much of feedback as still in process but hoping for the best

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This iron is amazing! Does not give me an upset stomach at all. It has helped my levels increase drastically. I now only require to take it every other day. The price is phenomenal for the size and quantity. I am always deficient in iron this is my holy grail. Great quality iron supplement.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

Ordering from Malaysia, this is my 5th purchase since 3 years. I think Iherb is even cheapest than Our Local Brand Products. And of course better quality. Love it and will buy forever since they giving free shipping and super fast shipping to Malaysia (tooks only 4-7days). Thanks I herb

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Item well received . Been taking this supplement for sometimes and I can feel the result . Good deal for the price as well .

Posted on May 30, 2021

Pay attention, it is 65mg of iron per pill which properly supplements the daily norm of iron you need. Other vitamins i checked had less amout of iron per pill, but you wohld need to take 2 pills daily. You save lots of money this way sjncd this package will last you 100 days