Page 1 - Reviews - Mason Natural, Collagen Premium Skin Cream, 2 oz (57 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I actually bought this for my man because I hate him using cheap crappy face creams from the supermarket. He uses it every day after his shower and loves it. The smell is probably my favourite part, it’s a faint smell but smelly yummy and makes me want to eat it. Lol. The cream itself is thick yet silky, makes for a great night cream I think. I have found myself sticking my finger in the tub and stealing some for myself most nights too 🤫 You only need a small portion as it spreads well but again it’s quite a thick cream. Absorbs well too. I’ll be buying some for myself on my next order and the boy wants more when he runs out so I guess that’s telling you something. To be honest I’m not sure if I can see any results or changes to his face from him using it, but it’s only been a month so maybe it’s a long term kinda cream to use. Definitely makes your skin look hydrated so that’s something right 😁 IF YOU FOUND THIS REVIEW HELPFUL, PLEASE BE SURE TO HIT THE 👍🏼 BUTTON.

64ce7720-ce52-4221-a7b7-265bf3698816
688d62d8-0122-4c67-acf0-efca37f6ea87
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

got this for my mum and she says it's really moisturising and soft on the skin, fast absorbed, and tightened her skin in a good way. we always repurchase it bc my mum just loves it❤ the only note is that it's kinda really small, but less is more I guess 😂❤

0c40e96a-c123-413e-ab53-1ac0217092d2
c3ac464f-8118-425b-8d1e-e3403516e97c
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I’m really shocked from the results! I’m using this cream for 2 months on my face and the result is amazing and shocking, softness in the skin texture, clearer skin, healthier skin, less dark spots and more! Unfortunately I don’t have a before and after picture for my skin to show you the difference!

e404a1ff-6c9a-4acd-9d76-e7f11696e4c0
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It’s good face cream for very nice price. Before buying it I had doubts considering price but then decided to try it and didn’t make mistake!the cream is really good ,it’s light and easy to put for the skin.It makes the face skin smooth and nourish it at once .I use it at morning and evening. My skin is normal just need to be nourished especially in winter so it’s really helps . Also because of collagen it makes it firm and fuller.I am 37 y.o.and I notice good influence already )

abe137a3-a0e4-49e1-8776-f7409683ca39
6948ec72-39a8-4d14-8ea2-018040f31b0e
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

So basically this is one of my favourite skin cream that I brought more than 3 for myself and recommended it to my family and relatives! This cream helps to make you look young as it contains this protien called collagen which is involved with skin strength and elasticity . Moreover, it gives moisture to the skin and makes it smooth as silk . I really recommend it especially for the ones with dry skin ! 😍

93536b70-1f33-4112-83a9-c923b73ac181
bc6d7911-4cba-4db5-bff5-5cb1a95d79e3
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

excellent ! The first thing I liked is their prices compared to pharmacies and websites other than express delivery, and if you ask me for advice to buy it or not, of course I say take it and do not hesitate to say that I took the small size, but I see its size is very sweet and appropriate if I took it with me anywhere and I regret that...,

2a1b3fbf-21df-4c30-8ff5-e4dd083d1f15
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

It gives you a cool sensation and smooth skin after being applied. It absorbs into skin quite well, so it's great with me. It feels so good on the skin. The scent is pleasant to me but a little bit strong for the cream. Easy to apply and has fantastic pricing. No irritation or breakouts whatsoever. Great product and highly recommend it.

342a362e-e5cb-4e06-8067-991c29cd3dc8
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This cream gives noticeable plumping effect, makes skin soft and well nourished. Cream does not make face greasy and getting absorbed by skin very quick. Suitable for application before make up, does not make foundation go patchy. Light scent of pear.

b9441d53-0f82-476d-8485-06c2626299c1
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing for the size and price! I use this morning and evening. It’s not overly greasy and make up goes on evenly after. There is a scent, it’s not overpowering but definitely let’s you know how it smells. I have sensitive skin and this product has not caused any reaction. It moisturises well and will keep your skin hydrated throughout the day. I also am convinced that it has reduced fine lines and skin imperfections. I will continue to purchase.

2f04e9ee-52de-493c-bdb6-0b4d0be4b239
464fea46-e291-470f-aacc-b02b1cd0886a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season

3e0ee1a0-c8fe-4a9c-92f2-2f91930002b3