Page 1 - Reviews - Mason Natural, Activated Charcoal, 60 Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Amazing quality for the price along with a great size. I haven't finished it yet but no adverse reaction since ingredients suit my keto diet. I used it in combination with licorice root for cleansing, so I think it helped me with getting rid of extra water and bloating in general. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought this to make homemade mascara. The recipe I used did not turn out well. I'm not sure if it had to do with the quality of the products I was using or just having a bad recipe to start with. It seems like a good product though, I bought it for the sole purpose of cosmetics. So I've not taken it as a supplement, and can't review on the taste or benefits.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The quality is impressive and the size of the capsules are decent. The capsules are easy to swallow. The taste is a little bitter, but thankfully it is not very strong. This charcoal helps me detox and it benefits my sensitive stomach during digestion. The ingredients are also good quality. I recommend it!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Mason Naturals has been a trusted name for supplements in our house for many years. All of their vitamins and supplements are of the highest quality and work great. I have severe GI issues and this is the best at relieving discomfort in a hurry. The ingredients are pure and the benefit can be felt nearly right away.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Amazing quality So excited about the value of it all. The tablets are all a good size and go down easily. I bought several and I would definitely re-purchase these. Comes just like in like in the picture as well Benefits sound very good with this one. I will be keeping an eye for any improvements and effects after a few weeks. No taste!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Excellent price on this product, which has no excipients and is lab tested. I take charcoal whenever I feel I have food poisoning or massive diarrhea, to absorb the toxins produced by the bacteria. I make sure I always have some charcoal ready to take and I think everyone should in case of emergencies.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I loved activated charcoal for a few different reasons. 1) I can open the capsule and brush my teeth with it for whitening. 2) I can take a tablet after I have eaten out for a questionable meal and may have a bit of an upset stomach and 3) I take after I have had a few drinks to avoid a hangover. It is important to remember though that you cannot take charcoal with other medication. I have also noticed lately that I have experienced a great deal of acid reflux after taking so that is something to be mindful of too.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I'm glad I found these. The green cap/yellow cap brand went up to $10 for something that is techinically so cheap (pennies for activated charcoal!) and so this one is now the brand I shall get, since it's several dollars cheaper. I use it to mop up toxins inside my system, whether it's food poisoning, flu waste material (after taking flu remedies) or liver detox toxins, AC is great for all that. I can't believe I never saw this brand EVER before. Where was it hiding all these years? (iHerb says it's been here since 2014!) Well, I'm now saving $4 a bottle, same potency, pretty much. Very happy about that! Savings much welcome and needed in these times. The company could redesign their label to make it clear it's natural, the yellow and design makes the bottle look like those generic synthetic brands you find in grocery stores, and which are advertised on TV as, very ironically, "pure". Maybe that's the subconscious reason I never even noticed this bottle.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Charcoal is good in digestion by killing parasites, their carcasses and any plankton in stomach I noticed better results when I open the capsule and mix it with water! Be careful because these capsules very sensitive always spills on me 🥴 I'll try another Brand I feel there's better results will coming of charcoal

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Best price we found is here on iherb. When you are burning fat, all the toxins stored therein are again released into your system. This will bind to them and take them out of your body. Just make sure not to take too close to taking medicines or vitamins since it will bind to those all well and you will not get your dosage or the benefits of the vitamins.