MY

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have Endometriosis. Ever since I started SAMe I feel a lot better. I’m taking one pill in the morning together with B complex, q10, D5000, Indole-3-carbinol. It’s a life changing if I’m forgetting one day I feel the difference. My only wish that the package will be more environment friendly. Who needs the box anyway ;)

54c2e443-6a80-4bfb-b488-be8796dd7f0c
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I just received these and right away tried one. I don't know if it's a placebo effect but my mood immediately improved lol. I'm a long time RA sufferer and the chronic pain has also caused depression and digestive issues. I hope that this will be beneficial in the long run. And oh I hate taking meds especially those huge, hard to swallow pills. The 200mg variant is just the right size and doesn't taste awful. Lastly, I'm glad to know the ingredients are gluten free. I'll update again when I've finished the whole box.

c97dfbfe-7765-46c1-bcf6-c803d7f3c1d6
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I started buying these for my boyfriend. He has stiff joints and was feeling a bit off. (Aren't we all?) He noticed a difference almost immediately. Any vitamin recommended on an empty stomach is great b/c he can space out his others. FYi, you do need to take Vitamin B at the same time for proper absorption. We drink a B vitamin powder mixed with water, which works great! Lastly, he says the mood elevator is nice because it's subtle, and he has less anxiety. I'd recommend starting with the 200mg.. :)

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I was taking Doctor’s Best Brand SAM-e and it worked wonders for my depression. Unfortunately due to its arginine base, it was causing me cold sore outbreaks so I switched to Life Extension brand (which is arginine free) and I absolutely love it. Works amazingly well for my depression and doesn’t cause any cold sore outbreaks. Highly recommend this product

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I didn't think these were doing much, but then I stopped taking them and realised the effects had just been subtly building up over time!

I bought this supplement for my overall wellbeing, it helps support my mood and helps me with my depression, great in relieving my stress and its quality in supporting the health of my joints and liver is incredible.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Love Life Extension products, always great quality and ingredients! No taste, so easy to take. Great effects, quite potent, this is a good dose for me, I have CFS and am very sensitive to supplements . Fast efficient service from iHerb.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’ve only dropped two of these. One last night one this morning and wow my mood was great!!! I usually suffer grumpiness (4am wake-up for work) but today was all good. Put another order in!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like SAMe for its anti depressive qualities, but sometimes it works, sometimes it can be too much. I ended up using Heptral with injections as being more economical.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This product is excellent for depression. I took it for 6 months and the effects are great. I could notice the effect from second day.