Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, L-Arginine Caps, 700 mg, 200 Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A chiropractor/nutritionist held a session on l-Arginine several years ago which I attended. One of the things addressed was that it's good for the heart. So I started taking l-Arginine and take if every day. I really like the Life Extension products; not a lot of extra fillers and things in them.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

this is great as i usually only get 100 capsules in other brand. highly recommend to get LIFE Extension's L-arginine as this is the current highest cp value product i can get in the market. Yes it helps to boost our workout result in terms of muscle growth.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have a very positive experience using Life Extension, L-Arginine Caps. I am satisfied with the effect , it accelerates the dilation of blood vessels, which also helps with erection problems. In addition, it has an excellent effect on increasing muscle mass. Such an effect is most pronounced during the night, ie. in the first hours of sleep, which is why I recommend using it just before bedtime. It also has a positive effect on melting fat deposits, but this is only possible if the diet and increased physical activity are regulated. For weight loss, a supplement alone is not enough.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am taking one pill before hitting the gym by 30 min. It is increasing my durability and power during workouts since it supplies more blood to the muscles.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

used exact same product when i lived in states. but doubled recommended dosage... life extension were pharmasutical grade . only thing i don't like is the high U. K.. but hey they work real good

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Took this to try a protocol found in a book to support anti-parasite protocol with wormwood drops. Didn't notice any effect good or bad.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

L’Arginine is not readily available at all retailers/distributors and iHerb was a new opportunity for me. The product is exactly as presented, competitively priced and was delivered in a timely manner. I couldn’t expect any more than that.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Help my problem skin return to normal. Super quality and effective

Posted on May 6, 2022

After taking this for a few weeks I'm still unable to notice any changes. I haven't given up on it. I still intend to keep taking it. Even if I'm not able to notice anything it doesn't means that it's not helping.

Posted on May 23, 2022

L-Arginine of good brand and excellent price. Life Extension.